Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Johnalex Zarco
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    My iOS update appeared about 16 hours ago
    You can download it from the Playrix website

Quote Originally Posted by Alexa Sousa Andrews View Post
    Why aren't updates accessible to everyone at the same time?
    Hello,
    I wish to update my game, with new version for the zoo.
    I follow the steps, app store, on the bottom i found update, i open it, there is no update avalaible for township, i have other games and applications but no township....is it any other way to update?

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    Hello,
    I wish to update my game, with new version for the zoo.
    I follow the steps, app store, on the bottom i found update, i open it, there is no update avalaible for township, i have other games and applications but no township....is it any other way to update?
    Have a read of this thread, Andromeda. All should become clear.

I cannot help or contact almost all of my friends. It keeps saying they have a new update. I have uninstalled the game, shut off my phone, and keep checking the Play Store for update. All it shows is last update at start of December. Even my own teammate is updated and I can't contact her now.
    I've even sent in a few emails to Playrix.
    Any help coming our way?
    Jasper

Quote Originally Posted by April Steen View Post
    I cannot help or contact almost all of my friends. It keeps saying they have a new update. I have uninstalled the game, shut off my phone, and keep checking the Play Store for update. All it shows is last update at start of December. Even my own teammate is updated and I can't contact her now.
    I've even sent in a few emails to Playrix.
    Any help coming our way?
    Jasper
    If you read the previous posts of this thread, you will see that this issues has already been explained.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    Oh nooooo! You can’t see everyone’s animals now. I used to like seeing what people had called them.
    me too - are you saying the book is gone??

I installed the new update and I’m decided to delete the game in order to get the previous one. They made it this way so you must feed the costumers instead of making food yourself and getting hearts. What it really bothers me is the fact that the decorations that used to be bought with ingots now require gems like topaz etc. and these are very hard to come by. Still waiting support answer if they can help me in order to save my Lv 50 account. I installed the game on my tablet and it’s still fine tho. So I’m probably gonna delete from my iPhone in order to start a new cuz the new update is unbearable. If in a way the update got into the game again and I’ll have to be like that again then I’m gonna drop the game like I did with many others. And I was considering to donate these last few days since many downsides improved. I can’t say it isn’t an awesome game but it needs a lot improvement from the gamer view and not the developer one. I rly hope the can fix for us that hated the update, i kid you not, the update...avoid it like a plague.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I installed the new update and I’m decided to delete the game in order to get the previous one. They made it this way so you must feed the costumers instead of making food yourself and getting hearts. What it really bothers me is the fact that the decorations that used to be bought with ingots now require gems like topaz etc. and these are very hard to come by. Still waiting support answer if they can help me in order to save my Lv 50 account. I installed the game on my tablet and it’s still fine tho. So I’m probably gonna delete from my iPhone in order to start a new cuz the new update is unbearable. If in a way the update got into the game again and I’ll have to be like that again then I’m gonna drop the game like I did with many others. And I was considering to donate these last few days since many downsides improved. I can’t say it isn’t an awesome game but it needs a lot improvement from the gamer view and not the developer one. I rly hope the can fix for us that hated the update, i kid you not, the update...avoid it like a plague.
    Hi,

Unfortunately, you won't be able to play for very long on an out-of-date version of the game. After all platforms got the most recent update, you will be prompted to install the newer version when you open the game.
    The changes with this update (at least for the zoo) are huge, but in time, if you don't want to just ignore the zoo, maybe you'll grow to accept, or even tolerate, if not like them.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

The game didn’t choose me, I choose the game for what I saw in it in the past.

I have nothing against zoo my super big issues are the decorations, for example if you want to buy a flag for your city it will cost you 6 topaz and 4 ruby gems when it used to be 6 copper ingots and 4 gold. It makes no sense whatsoever, they could simply add both options or just leave it be as it alrdy was.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Caaaaards! Woo hoo!

Not loving getting frozen on each screen and having to restart app constantly...
    Me either. Causing issues with town peopke not being able to go to my town. In middke of regatta and members trying to help and can not help..

Not all members have update either (ios). Do not know if issue. Frustrating

Please fix!