Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you make with these?

What do you make with these?

I'm just started level 54, and have been getting a couple of items that I don't yet seem to have a use for - other than maybe selling to the citizens.

What am I supposed to do with duct tape, lobster tails and shrimp?

If I don't need them for a while, they're outa the barn!

The duct tape is used in the zoo, as a building material in the original version of the zoo. The other goods that you got from the Fisherman's Island, you will need in various factories to produce items: Bakery, Grill Factory, Asian Restaurant, etc.

Eventually, you'll need all items that you can acquire, some less than the others (like plums, only used for jam).
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

The duct tape is used in the zoo, as a building material in the original version of the zoo.
    How can I tell if I've got the original version or a later one? I would assume that any updates to the game would include updates to everything - but you know what they say about assumptions.

If updates are just partial updates, is the duct tape used in any newer versions??

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffh999 View Post
    How can I tell if I've got the original version or a later one? I would assume that any updates to the game would include updates to everything - but you know what they say about assumptions.

If updates are just partial updates, is the duct tape used in any newer versions??
    On what platform are you playing ? Windows and MAC still have the old zoo with the shops.

If you play on iOS, android or kindle, your zoo should have the new orders every 3 hours and shops turned into decorations. In that case, you should report geting duct tape as you do not need that anymore. Tell them how you got it.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I'm playing on Windows, so I've still got the old version. Guess it'll have to sit in the barn 'til it's needed.

Cliffh999, may I ask a favour? What zoo lvl do you have? Could you please post it here or send in a message a screenshot of the map of few animals? In the new version of the zoo animals are grouped by climate zones (?) (like water, sunny, tropical, snowy..) but I'd like to group them together by continents. TS wiki has most of those maps but doesn't have for snow monkey, fennec fox and snowy owl.

I'm not sure how well this will display....

Edited trying different picture sizes.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cliffh999; 01-25-2019 at 03:36 AM.

Progress on the zoo has slowed down recently, have to work on enlarging the town for a while.

It's a bit hard to see in the pic; the lions, chimps & zebras are in the upper right, flamingos, penguins & bears on the left, snack bar and cafe at the bottom. Nice thing is they can all be moved anywhere you want.

Any tips on posting pic's would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffh999 View Post
    Progress on the zoo has slowed down recently, have to work on enlarging the town for a while.

It's a bit hard to see in the pic; the lions, chimps & zebras are in the upper right, flamingos, penguins & bears on the left, snack bar and cafe at the bottom. Nice thing is they can all be moved anywhere you want.

Any tips on posting pic's would be appreciated.
    Hi Cliff,

I believe Cineville was asking about the maps you can see in the Zoo Book, like this one:

or this one:

These maps are not available in the new version of the zoo, so only Windows/Mac players can still access them.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Yes dreadnought, you are correct. Sorry for not explaining better.
    Cineville
    Clover Competitors, #CCRXHF
    Lvl 109, Animals 192