Thread: Start holiday extras earlier!

Start holiday extras earlier!

It would be amazing to start decorating for the holidays at least two weeks earlier! I would love to have time to collect more, but more than that, I want time to enjoy it once it's decorated!! Right when I finally get most of the decorations purchased and installed, the holiday is over and I feel like I want to get rid of them already. Feels very counterintuitive to the goal of getting people excited about playing for the decorations.

I'm not sure you need to do that -- it's well after Christmas and all of the Christmas decorations are still alive and well in the mansion and surrounding areas for me. (They replaced all of the Halloween decorations from a month or two earlier.) I'm just wondering when the next "holiday" will be that they start redoing all of the decorations all over again? Memorial day? Independence day? (both patriotic red/white/bloe, at least for the US?) Or do they only go for decorations that are relatively international?

Would I be able to turn them off and revert them to what I had them originally? Or swap around between Normal, Halloween, Christmas, etc., at will?

Quote Originally Posted by GreatScott View Post
    I'm not sure you need to do that -- it's well after Christmas and all of the Christmas decorations are still alive and well in the mansion and surrounding areas for me. (They replaced all of the Halloween decorations from a month or two earlier.) I'm just wondering when the next "holiday" will be that they start redoing all of the decorations all over again? Memorial day? Independence day? (both patriotic red/white/bloe, at least for the US?) Or do they only go for decorations that are relatively international?

Would I be able to turn them off and revert them to what I had them originally? Or swap around between Normal, Halloween, Christmas, etc., at will?
    I imagine that yes, they would go for holidays that the majority of their players can enjoy, not only specific countries.

And if you want to get rid of your christmas decorations now, you can do so at any time - tap and hold the decoration you want to exchange, and the other options will show up. Just as you'd change any other changeable item in the garden. The holiday decoration will go into storage, so you can access them again at any time.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I am aware that I can get rid of decorations at any time. My problem is that I want to have them EARLIER in the season so I can enjoy them during the correct/appropriate time. I don't want them AFTER the holiday -- I always go and turn them off a day or two after. I just want them to start all the holiday coins and purchasing EARLIER so that leading up to the actual holiday, I have more time to decorate.