Thread: Sit Co-Op members out of Regatta's

Sit Co-Op members out of Regatta's

So I searched and couldn't find similar suggestion so here goes;

I'd like to see an option for Co-Op leaders & VPs to be able to Opt their members out of Regatta races. I was surprised that my current Co-Op didn't know the Opt-Out feature even existed under the Settings (Cog) -> Additional Settings -> Take part in seasonal regatta

My current Co-Op has a weekly minimum of 4 tasks. I've been in another with 10 as the minimum. Sometimes people disappear, stop playing, vacation and don't Opt out (or don't know they can opt out and how), so they end up with a 0 tasks done at the end of the week.

Without the ability for leaders to sit them out, usually the only option is to keep getting 0's which drops you down into lower tiers, or kick the player out of the Co-Op. It's not nice to kick people out, if they just went away on vacation or had some life issues preventing them racing.

This feature would allow a friendly co-op to have something other than the boot as an option to keep friendly people, but still keep co-op team competitive.

Thanks

Hi Monkey, players on iOS/Android/Kindle already have just the kind of feature you're describing. There's a thread discussing it here, and a formal announcement from Playrix can also be seen here. I presume you're playing on Mac or Windows, though..? I can't say when/if it'll be added to an update for those platforms.

it's 2019 and still no function on windows to do this, it is a pain in the butt