Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Garage

Garage

At what level is the garage finished in Homescapes? It seems to be taking forever.

I've started at level 750 and currently in level 1010, 44% of day 5. It's taking forever and there r some things to do that don't have anything to do with it.

Oh good luck with that, pltwalli.
    It IS painfully slow getting through the garage. And I do get what you mean, Chidegarde.
    It was VERY annoying doing things that didn’t remotely relate to the garage.

BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE!

Have you even started the GARDEN yet!??? What about the PARTY ROOM?

Both of these areas are the same-o, same-o as the garage, so good luck! The fun has just begun!

Quote Originally Posted by Childegarde View Post
    I've started at level 750 and currently in level 1010, 44% of day 5. It's taking forever and there r some things to do that don't have anything to do with it.
    Da hast du wirklich recht! Was braucht man in der Garage einen Spielautomat u.ä.
    Es ist fast eine Unverschämtheit für diese Sachen Sterne zu verlangen
    Im Partyroom ist es das gleiche

It Isn’t just you, Homescapes is actually pretty challenging so we’ve created this huge list with all the Homescapes Walkthrough level by level and give the old mansion a complete makeover walgreenslistens.
    Last edited by Mason396; 05-04-2019 at 04:49 AM.

I agree it is torturous getting through this garage! I am losing interest fast.

For the moment I'm on level 753 but I'm still in the living room above the stairs with the knight's armor and the fireplace, I wonder when I'll be in the garage it's starting to get long

The garage isn't until after the orangerie.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 113
    City Building Project: Animal Hospital
    Zoo Level: 37
    New Attraction: Visit the Tapirs in our Water World exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty #SPRUXS (We are recruiting)
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015 & 1,500+ posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    The garage isn't until after the orangerie.
    if the orangery is also for you the kind of garden and the glass thing (whose name I just forgot ^^) with the flowers for the competition at the very bottom right of the house, this room is however well before the garage that I just reached at lvl 778

the rooms are in this order: living/entrance -> austin's room -> kitchen -> orangery -> living room from top to bottom stairs -> GARAGE

(ps: forgiven my approximate English ^^)

For me, the order was Austin's room, Living Area/Foyer, Kitchen, Upper Dining Room, Orangerie, Garage, Party Room
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 113
    City Building Project: Animal Hospital
    Zoo Level: 37
    New Attraction: Visit the Tapirs in our Water World exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty #SPRUXS (We are recruiting)
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015 & 1,500+ posts