Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Aqua Splash verses Aquatask

  1. #1

    Aqua Splash verses Aquatask

    Players keep referring to Aqua Splash. Is that the same as Aquatask?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lcd View Post
    Players keep referring to Aqua Splash. Is that the same as Aquatask?
    Lcd,

    Aquatasks are specific tasks to be completed by a player in order to collect booster rewards, etc.

    Aqua Splash occurs when a player completes a game level and gets rewarded with whatever boosters are remaining on the board, self detonating, scoring you more coins and coloured pieces.
    PLUS
    Any moves you have left over get converted in to bombs and firecrackers, and these also self detonate, which in turn increases the above mentioned benefits further.

    This is ONLY available on the main game play levels.
    Other offshoot levels do not benefit from this option..........sigh.......
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 01-14-2019 at 02:20 AM.

  3. #3
    Thanks for explaining the difference. I wasn't aware that the explosions at the end of a won game are known as Aqua Splash. The previous conversations make more sense now.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lcd View Post
    Thanks for explaining the difference. I wasn't aware that the explosions at the end of a won game are known as Aqua Splash. The previous conversations make more sense now.
    Well if you notice that after you win that level, the words ‘Aqua Splash’ are splashed over the screen, then the fun and games start - depending on how many boosters you have left on the board, and how many moves you have remaining

  5. #5
    Hi Lcd,

    Aqua Splash really helps in tournaments. Once you finish the level, the leftover bombs explode and that increases the amount of collected bolts. Similarly, for White Pearls Rush, any pearls that are popped during Aqua Splash also count towards the final score.

    So, the lack of Aqua Splash in Treasure Chest levels is lowering your chances in tournaments.

  6. #6
    Must be a senior moment that Aqua Splash didn't register with me. I was probably so excited about winning a level that I never noticed " Aqua Splash" pop up on the screen in big letters.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lcd View Post
    Must be a senior moment that Aqua Splash didn't register with me. I was probably so excited about winning a level that I never noticed " Aqua Splash" pop up on the screen in big letters.

  8. #8
    I always liked it when Aqua Splash appeared on the screen when I beat a level! Now it says ‘Level Completed’ and I miss the other one. It was cute.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •