Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Negative event results

Negative event results

After I reported through in-game system one of top global event player (and got answer here in forum, I am glad that is not cheat ) I have problem with event. As you can see, I have negative results. So, somehow liking his town AFFECT my town.Screenshot_2019-01-06-19-58-55-1.jpg

Okay, so that's definitely weird and needs to be taken up with Support. But what makes you think it has anything to do with liking another player's town?

Thank you Bess. I send you PM, sent to Anna too. Nobody have right to be rude only because we reported suspicious behaviour. Now I asking from Playrix to BAN that 3th global event player!!!!

Because this start happen AFTER Anna closed my thread.

After I cached this 27,6 points, counter is reseting on zero and now I must fish normal 210 points for 4th reward. How I stuck in negative, not sure, but glad is fix now
    Last edited by dreadnought; 01-07-2019 at 01:25 AM. Reason: merged

Mimy, I’m appalled at your accusations. In fact I don’t even know how it can even be possible that this has anything to do with Teddy. Lol

If that is really the case we shouldn't like anyone's town anymore. Why asking for a ban when Anne clearly stated that Teddy got the spaceports etc in a legit way. Maybe there is a syncing problem or other case. Contact support about that.
    Teddy has been bashed a lot this week. Enough is enough. Please stop.

You can see here, Mimy, you aren't alone in having scoring issues in this event. I'm sure it's unrelated to your liking anybody's town and that the timing is just a coincidence. Anyway, it's fixed now, so the issue is closed.

Oh, forget what I'm said. But I wish I can unlike your Teddy friend town. I don't like arrogant people. Tell him, I will report every rude letter if I find it on his town again. And he may get ban for being rude,you know?

OK, Bess, thank you

All I can say is that you are the one that is being rude now. Teddy is a great guy and helps a lot of people. You have the right to not like him but we have the right to defend him. Thank you Bess for sorting this out. Have a nice evening both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimy View Post
    Oh, forget what I'm said. But I wish I can unlike your Teddy friend town. I don't like arrogant people. Tell him, I will report every rude letter if I find it on his town again. And he may get ban for being rude,you know?
    And how was he rude to you? Did he even talk to you? He actually told me to thank you for liking his town as I told you on the other thread