Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 15.10 New Update (iOS)

15.10 New Update (iOS)

Dear Townshippers, finally it's here! The much-anticipated update for Township is now available on the AppStore! http://plrx.gs/1rpMx1z

Township is celebrating Halloween:
    * Pumpkins are now available to grow.
    * New recipes are now available for the duration of the Halloween Event: You can produce pumpkin pies, pumpkin chips and a Halloween costume! Hurry up! All these recipes will disappear once Halloween is over.
    * 5 new decorations are now available at the store: Mysterious Castle, Pumpkin Man, Black Cat, and Witch with a Potion.
    * Witches with black cats, wizards, and even Count Dracula are in town! Moreover, you will meet charming Emma the Little Witch!
    * Townspeople have decorated their houses and farms for the holiday!
    * Even animals and birds dressed up in Halloween costumes. Are you ready for Halloween?

New Features:
    * A new special building is in town: Event Center. Participate in the life of your town's community and earn valuable prizes!
    * A new farm: Apiary. Honey can be used to make delicious and healthy sweets.
    * Now you get to decide which factory attribute you want to improve in the Academy of Industry!
    * Community requested feature: Now train lines can also be upgraded in the Academy of Industry.
    * New recipes: You can produce honey caramels, honey gingerbread, honey marshmellows, gazpacho and books now.
    * A new type of pavement: Pier. The pier allows you to place buildings on the water.

Balance Improvements:
    * A second Foundry is now available: Production of ingots now becomes twice as efficient!
    * Community requested feature: Most factories have lowered in price.
    * 9 new expansions have been added.
    * Number one fans will appreciate the fourth star of the achievements in the Town Hall. There are new challenges ahead!
    * Time to go shopping: City Market goods have become cheaper!
    * 5 new artifact collections are now available at the Central Museum. Explore the mine and collect all the items!

Other Improvements:
    * Community requested feature: Now you can store your decorations.
    * You can cancel running changes to an active building in the Edit mode. Building your town got more user-friendly!
    * Decorations have been categorized in the store.
    * Some graphics have been updated and improved.

We hope all new fear-tures will please you v-eerie much!

P.S. An update for Android users (Google Play) will be out TOMORROW! Stay tuned!
    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 06-07-2018 at 03:18 PM.

GR8FL
    Where is the Event Center?

I really am not crazy about this update. This beauty of the town is gone with the expansion - no more cliffs overlooking the waterfalls. I spent considerable time before making the town look great using the landscape as part of that. Now the buildings that were by these cliffs are on "flat" land and it makes no sense.

Okay... it's just a game and I don't have to bother with it. But I waited a long time without being able to grow my town for this update.

My airport got turned into a skydiving school and the new airport is not movable from its location smack dab in the middle of my farm (or functional).

Every update until now made the game more challenging and fun. This one - not so much.

Can't grow population or build new houses or get new fields. What is that about?

When I select hide under edit - now I can't even see decorations (e.g. trees) unless I blindly click on it to show it. Only things visible are the roads and fields.

Yes, there are some things I do like such as the cute costumes (especially on the sheep) and being able to shelve decorations for new space, but it does not outweigh the negative things about this update.

GR8FL: The Event Center is located down near the train station. It is a large billboard with materials around it, which I presume get used when it is activated and ready for an event.

My guess about the inability to build new houses, grow population, etc. is that it will come after the Halloween holiday passes and the towns return to "normal." Also, it gives us a chance to incorporate new items: additional Foundry, Apiary, sky-diving school, re-location of Airport, etc. into our design plans before the release of more housing, community buildings, etc.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

GR8FL
    Nana

I hope what you say is correct and thank you for your quick response.

Deborah L.
    How do you access the stored decorations?

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah L. View Post
    How do you access the stored decorations?
    Hi Deborah L!

Go to the Decorations tab. Look for the decoration you have put into "storage." Beneath the picture of it, you will see a message that # is in storage, rather than how many coins to purchase it.

For example: you put a Wildflower Garden in storage. Beneath the picture, you will see that there is 1 stored, rather than the cost to purchase 1. If you select it, you can now place it again in your town.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Hi Kuen.

I have no new buildings yet available to me in this update (I am all built out). Can you explain how the following will work when I do get to build again:

* You can cancel running changes to an active building in the Edit mode. Building your town got more user-friendly

Thanks!
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Hi Nana

I was wondering what that phrase mean exactly. Was going to ask the same question to Kuen.

At first I thought it meant to change the production line in a factory. Like we had to go into edit mode and click on the factory or something. But after reading the phrase multiples times, I'm not so sure. Maybe you could test it ?

Graylady
    Level 69
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Suze
    Love the new update, but not happy to lose my Airport. The new items to be made in the factories are good, and I just need to build up my stock levels for them.
    Can anybody tell me what the numbered stars are for in the factory upgrades, as I can't work it out.

I've just slipped up and put a new production box in the wrong factory, is it possible to undo this at all, as I cannot afford to lose the 20 TownCash and still need to add to the production line of the intended factory?

Ralph0989
    Suze, you didn't lose your airport... The old one (non-functional) was replaced with the sky diving school... The new airport (which will work like the trains), was added... It is located where the farmer's log cabin used to be... It says it will be working in the next update, which should be shortly after Halloween...

Ralph0989
    Level 69