Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Boo Zoo

I haven't opened my zoo yet (luckily I was able to read a lot about it before I got to the level that it was available and decided not to open it yet). But the regatta zoo tasks are tempting me to open it lol. My question is once you've opened/repaired the zoo, do you need to do upgrade/build cages, etc (sorry, don't really know what's in the zoo) before you can do the regatta tasks of selling hot items?
    Town Name: HelpALot
    Started Playing: 17 Aug 2017
    Platform: Android
    Timezone: GMT+8

Join our co-op

Co-op name: Happy Sails
    Co-op Tag: #HPS4PE

I try to not be addicted to this game, but so far, it's a futile effort.

Best to start with the entry in the Zoo wiki

To do the tasks, you put "hot items" into the baskets in the shops. You get shops as you evolve the zoo (you get one to build right away). You'll need more baskets via upgrades which become available as you get more animals.

You'll need more shops along the way which you unlock as your zoo level rises.

Enclosures -> animals -> shops / upgrades -> more baskets.

Your base shop has 2 baskets. Typical 135 point zoo task says "Sell 65 Hot Items" so that will be a long task with only 2 baskets.

I don't want to discourage you but to get to the point where the tasks are "doable" will require an investment in time and energy in evolving the zoo.

Thanks so much cdosr

Join our co-op

To do the hot task in regatta, you need not just a zoo, you need the shops in the zoo built and upgraded to a decent amount of boxes. That requires level of the zoo. And it more often than not has the too expensive/long/rare items on "hot", than just some milk. So, zoo hot task is not an easy way you just get by opening the zoo. If you play competitively, you definitely need it, because your coop can use extra chance for convenient hot items. If you don't, it won't help you that much in regatta (well, it will help you a lot, but not every regatta, more like one of every 5-10 regattas).
    Last edited by Stan0; 11-01-2017 at 03:24 PM.
    Co-op: Culture
    #CUNEWW

Town: Just Read The Instructions
    level 71, zoo 19

Thanks Stan0, will definitely wait until I'm done with all the CBs before opening the zoo

Join our co-op