Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boo Zoo

Banned
    Yes in know Township is designed to take a long time but I am at level 85 with my town now and my zoo is level 18. So something is wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by Jan de Vries View Post
    Yes in know Township is designed to take a long time but I am at level 85 with my town now and my zoo is level 18. So something is wrong...
    Ok, so you are past the community building phase of the game.

Now you can focus more on the zoo.

One thing that I did was put the zoo boost on whenever there were at least
    3 shops that had high value heart point items. The zoo boost lasts for 2 days isn't it?
    During this time you should recover the 5 green, 3 red, and 2 purple gems that you
    spent on the zoo boost.

Other than that, I have found that Regatta play is a huge distraction from
    focusing on the zoo. Maybe you could just play Regatta every other week,
    or even just once a month

Also, taking a kitchen sink mentality to the zoo really shows you are making
    it a priority. Throw everything you have into those zoo shops, even the crops.

It is all about another opportunity for a plank.

If you do some of the above, your rate of progress should improve.

All my best,
    Cobalt
    Town - DALISCAPE

Be kind.

Banned
    Yes I have all community buildings. I dont buy any booster. I dont think they are worth the gems. I only use those we have won in regatta's.
    Last edited by Jan de Vries; 05-08-2017 at 01:38 PM. Reason: typos

Yes I have all community building. I dont buy any booster. I dont think they are worth the gems. I only use those we have won in regatta's.
    I guess we will have to agree to disagree on that one then Jan. It has been my experience that if you are playing the game daily and very active during the day, you will recover all of the gems that you spent on the zoo boost. And not only that, you will have days where you win 20 planks or more a day while the zoo boost is on. That will help will it not? As someone once told me, "You have to get crazy with those gems."
    Town - DALISCAPE

Be kind.

Banned
    We dont have to agree on this one. I like the zoo but i usualle forget selling items buying a booster for it wouldn't be that smart for me to do. I am onlu selling items when i do the zoo regatta task.

We dont have to agree on this one. I like the zoo but i usualle forget selling items buying a booster for it wouldn't be that smart for me to do. I am onlu selling items when i do the zoo regatta task.
    Ok, I got it. You are not really working the zoo except as a Regatta task.

Good luck with that.
    Town - DALISCAPE

Be kind.

Banned
    Yes thats right. But i still like it. Thanks and good luck to you too.

While I agree that it takes a frustrating long time to level up in the zoo, you have said that you usually forget to sell items. That is undoubtedly why you are on level 85 with your town and 18 with your zoo. If you don't tend to it you can't expect to keep your leveling up in your zoo apace with leveling up in the town.
    Township level: 119
    Zoo level: 31
    Town: La ville de Ronnie
    Friend Code: 94437W
    IOS: iPad Pro

I enjoy the zoo, and let it simmer along in the background.

I enjoy the zoo. It gets me gold, mats for barn upgrades, easy regatta tasks and I love decorating it. I play it actively, but effectively.

I don't use heart boosters for the zoo. The reason is that I don't sell as much as I can in the zoo. I do however prolifically sell all of the longer duration hot items. This is effective when it comes to gaining hearts and planks (and gold when you still need it), while at the same time not requiring a great deal of playing time investment (e.g. when selling corn having to enter zoo every 15 minutes). But it doesn't gain enough gems to earn back the zoo boost.

Took me a while to figure this strategy out, it only took off for me at lvl 50+ when I started the Raja-jewellery thing so my supply of high end hot items was nearly unlimited. Also I've been unable to enter my zoo for several weeks due to bugs, so my zoo levelling hasn't been optimal. Still my zoo was lvl 16 while my town was lvl 73.

The nice thing about it's slower levelling is that it'll give me things to do far beyond other township completion.
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE