Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 04.01 The Sport Fishing Event is LIVE

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I think not. If you do not use any programs that are not completely legal

Not sure what you mean by that.
    I believe it's a reply to "Me Me Big Boy's" question >> Is There a way to get the color I want by filling certain heli orders?<<
    If so, it would be interesting to know whether that's a theoretical answer or whether they know of such programs...

Colored lures

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post
    I am having the darndest time getting green bottlecaps for green fishing lures. My fishing holes are just green fish swimming around, and I have piles and piles of blue and red lures just waiting.

I'm sending out heli orders as fast as they come in.

Anyone else have a discrepancy in bottlecaps colors? Is There a way to get the color I want by filling certain heli orders?
    “i am having that same problem only all my fish are red. It kind of makes the game unfair when you can’t fish.

My cap distribution has been fairly even so far but I have noticed the green fish for me are in slightly shorter supply.
    Hold the newsreader’s nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers.

Probleme de l'événement

Je suis a 297,7 sur 330 sur le 5eme niveaux et maintenant je ne peux plus jouer car au lieu des poissons j ai un cadre blanc et quand je clique dessus il n'y a pas de poissons . Pouvez vous faire quelque chose .

For 2 days I haven't been able to fish at all. When I click on the fishing holes it's showing no fish. The banners above the fishermen are blank. How do I get this fixed? I can't compete or complete personal goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Christine Belk View Post
    For 2 days I haven't been able to fish at all. When I click on the fishing holes it's showing no fish. The banners above the fishermen are blank. How do I get this fixed? I can't compete or complete personal goals.
    Hi Christine, there have been a few reports like yours, here. As the advice there says, you'll need to contact Customer Support from within your game to get their help, since they'll need the technical data that comes with those reports. You can follow the link in my signature if you're not sure how that's done. Be certain to reply to the automated responses you'll receive back, in order to keep your help request open and be passed to a person.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Ice Fishing

Im loving this ice fishing event. Its almost relaxing. I just wish they would put out the correct amount of fish that go with the color of hooks you have. I've I've had 11 green hooks for two days but no green fish. Imagine my stress level. I complained ingame to administrators. Then my next time fishing I had green fish! Heyyyy

Fishing

I enjoy the fishing game, however what good are the Green Lures, since there are hardly any green fish to catch. Just doesn’t seen to. Fair, as I have lots of green lures and cant use them! Any thoughts?

Fishing Mini Game Question Why only 1 fish?

Why is there only 2 red fish available to me in one of my fishing areas, just 2 green 1 blue in other, and just 1 blue in other? I haven't fished for 2 days because I'm saving up lures to use for a Regatta Task so I know my available fish aren't limited due to a time reset issue. Shouldn't all the fish be available as long as we have the lures for them? Doesn't seem right. Also deters me from doing the fishing task.
    I agree with many other posts,that this is by far the most disliked mini game. Just sayin... Quite hard to keep tapping that spot to keep the marker in that lighter area! Especially when the game knows when to make it much skiiiiinnier to encourage the need for using Tchash. Ugh.
    Thanks for any input.

You should get 5 fish altogether in each fishing area, these are made up of random colours. However say you leave one fish in an area and fish 4 out, that fishing hole won't replenish with more fish until you have caught that last one. Only then will it come up with the 2 hr wait time after which you will have a new batch of 5 fish.
    Hope this helps
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    I am aware I should not start sentences with And & But etc. But I do it anyway
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .