Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Why is the fishing event just 10 T Cash this time?

  1. #1

    Why is the fishing event just 10 T Cash this time?

    I like the weekly events and although I rarely come first place I try to complete the personal event goals for the 20/25 T Cash.

    But the new fishing event that is currently running has only 5 event goals with 10 T Cash. Why has the price reduced?? Is this the new rules from now or only temporary??

  2. #2
    Moderator Nevada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Southeast England, UK
    Posts
    2,164
    Sometimes events pop up that are shorter than others.

    Typically an event is 20/25TC for seventh personal goal over 10/11 days.

    This event is 10TC for fifth goal over seven days.

    The next one will likely be a full blown affair.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

    ”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

  3. #3
    Gold Member scorekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    On a Ridge, Southern Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,138
    My personal goals show i win 15tcash if I complete all 5 sections
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    My personal goals show i win 15tcash if I complete all 5 sections
    If you have already earned the Avatar for completing the personal goals (it is a repeat from pervious events), your fifth reward is the deco and 15 Tcash

    If you haven't earned the avatar yet (seagull wearing hat), your fifth personal reward is the deco, the avatar, and 10 Tcash


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    If you have already earned the Avatar for completing the personal goals (it is a repeat from pervious events), your fifth reward is the deco and 15 Tcash

    If you haven't earned the avatar yet (seagull wearing hat), your fifth personal reward is the deco, the avatar, and 10 Tcash
    "Pervious events", lolol. Kitty said "pervious events". Bess collapses in a heap of childish giggling and does an accidental snort - everyone in this thread looks embarrassed for her and sidles away

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    "Pervious events", lolol. Kitty said "pervious events". Bess collapses in a heap of childish giggling and does an accidental snort - everyone in this thread looks embarrassed for her and sidles away
    That’s exactly how I feel! At this point I’ve seen these same old events so many times I literally can’t remember them all but the one remaining constant is that this is still my least favorite of the repeat events. oh well at least they’ve added more penguins and a super cute seashell house to soften the blow this time. Although I fear I may need to change my town name from Garden Grove to something else due to the lack of green decos
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    If you have already earned the Avatar for completing the personal goals (it is a repeat from pervious events), your fifth reward is the deco and 15 Tcash

    If you haven't earned the avatar yet (seagull wearing hat), your fifth personal reward is the deco, the avatar, and 10 Tcash
    I have the seagull already so it's offering me the 'crab with a fishing rod' avatar and 10 T-cash. Not sure I would voluntarily choose an avatar over 5 T-cash, but glad they bring back older stuff.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    "Pervious events", lolol. Kitty said "pervious events". Bess collapses in a heap of childish giggling and does an accidental snort - everyone in this thread looks embarrassed for her and sidles away
    Bahaha! Obviously not my intended word choice, but I'm going to leave it

    Quote Originally Posted by HelpersAllAboardSerenity View Post
    I have the seagull already so it's offering me the 'crab with a fishing rod' avatar and 10 T-cash. Not sure I would voluntarily choose an avatar over 5 T-cash, but glad they bring back older stuff.
    Interesting to hear! Didn't realize they would have the ability to customize the offerings that much (offer whichever personal reward avatar you previously hadn't earned in the past fishing events and not just one specific option).


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •