Thread: The Video Ads disappeared

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question The Video Ads disappeared

Hi. I was getting the video ads from the 'map' regularly until 2 days ago. Now, I am not seeing any. I am not sure what has happened. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by cgjj View Post
    Hi. I was getting the video ads from the 'map' regularly until 2 days ago. Now, I am not seeing any. I am not sure what has happened. Thank you.
    Hi,

The video ads are not a permanent feature of the game, some people get them, some don't, some get them sometimes, and so on. There's nothing to be done to make them return, only wait for a while, and they usually come back.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

The video ads are not a permanent feature of the game, some people get them, some don't, some get them sometimes, and so on. There's nothing to be done to make them return, only wait for a while, and they usually come back.
    Ok, thank you. Since the beginning, (I'm on level 64), I have received 4 ads in a row, almost every 30 minutes or less. I went from that to nothing........... That just seems odd.

My mom bought T-cash a while back and directly after she lost the ads too. After a month it came back once a day. And a month later she got 5 an hour again. Playrix says there it no connection but more people had it. Did you buy t-cash in the game?