Thread: Giving lives

Giving lives

So I don't normally connect to Facebook but did for a bit. I don't have any "friends"that I play with on facebook. Now I notice someone seems to have sent me lives. How can I tell who? I don't really want to accept lives because I don't often have enough lives that I could give back? Would these lives be from the game or another player?

Ignore figured it out

Quote Originally Posted by Catcat View Post
    So I don't normally connect to Facebook but did for a bit. I don't have any "friends"that I play with on facebook. Now I notice someone seems to have sent me lives. How can I tell who?
    Hi!

If you're certain that none of your facebook friends are playing the game, it might be that an in-game character sent you some lives. That happens when you complete a task - for example saving the kids when they get stranded on the boat, they will send you an extra life.

Quote Originally Posted by Catcat View Post
    I don't really want to accept lives because I don't often have enough lives that I could give back? Would these lives be from the game or another player?
    When you send lives to your friends, they are not subtracted from your own lives, you are sending them a gift, and so do they when they are sending you lives. So you won't lose a life if you send one to your friends!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES