Thread: Aqua Splash 4 Treasure Chest Game Play Levels

Aqua Splash 4 Treasure Chest Game Play Levels

post deleted due to technical issues.............by the author.......
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 01-07-2019 at 01:24 AM.

I give up......
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 01-07-2019 at 01:22 AM.

Hi Albert and Happy New Year! I don't think that no one supports u we r just all fighting I mean asking for the thing that we need the most. I need coins the most!

I had a thread in this section something like "I need 700,000 coins Playrix do something!" That was a summary after I had posted three maybe four separate suggestions for how Playrix could help us earn more coins as the rate of inflation with each new tank is I think absurd.

In one of my suggestions I asked for aquasplash on the 3rd, 8th, and 15th levels of treasure chests. It was a compromise suggestion that they include aquasplash on the levels for which we already receive the admittedly minimal rewards.

I received no response to that or any of my other suggestions, except Valeriia said they were working on a 2x coin event. Which happened recently and I'm glad I didn't blink during it or I would hav missed it completely. (I realize I should be a bit more appreciative but it really is difficult given the number of coins I continually need.)

So overall I hav been sounding the alarm abt coins and how long it takes to finish tanks with the super high rate if inflation, and Playrix has continued to stick to their business plan.

My other perception is that regardless of how many of us support a particular issue, that Playrix will still stick to their business plan. I think they make the most money from new player churn and impulse (in frustration) buys. It isn't in their interests I don't think to appease long term players (especially one who repeats that he hasn't spent a dime). Not that u should spend a dime-- don't! But there is no financial gain in giving u more of anything!

Also, I do think it would be very simple to write code that says if a player pays for diamonds to stop offering the "commercials" to watch. And I think it would be fairly simple as well to adjust the game outcome based on what a player is willing to pay for (boosters, tools). The software is probably like any kind of gaming software based on allowed percentages of winning.

This is just another form of on-line gambling. Each time we play we think we can win. But Playrix, as the "house" in the gambling example, always wins.

I’ll wrap it up as of now.
    No more threads about Aqua Splash on the Treasure Chest.

I have no need for moderators hitting me over the head with a big stick.......
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 01-05-2019 at 03:54 AM.

It would be nice to acquire enough coins to the fish that I have un,
    locked and more t
    Tickets for the other fish

Quote Originally Posted by dandelion View Post
    Hi Albert and Happy New Year! I don't think that no one supports u we r just all fighting I mean asking for the thing that we need the most. I need coins the most!

I had a thread in this section something like "I need 700,000 coins Playrix do something!" That was a summary after I had posted three maybe four separate suggestions for how Playrix could help us earn more coins as the rate of inflation with each new tank is I think absurd.

In one of my suggestions I asked for aquasplash on the 3rd, 8th, and 15th levels of treasure chests. It was a compromise suggestion that they include aquasplash on the levels for which we already receive the admittedly minimal rewards.

I received no response to that or any of my other suggestions, except Valeriia said they were working on a 2x coin event. Which happened recently and I'm glad I didn't blink during it or I would hav missed it completely. (I realize I should be a bit more appreciative but it really is difficult given the number of coins I continually need.)

So overall I hav been sounding the alarm abt coins and how long it takes to finish tanks with the super high rate if inflation, and Playrix has continued to stick to their business plan.

My other perception is that regardless of how many of us support a particular issue, that Playrix will still stick to their business plan. I think they make the most money from new player churn and impulse (in frustration) buys. It isn't in their interests I don't think to appease long term players (especially one who repeats that he hasn't spent a dime). Not that u should spend a dime-- don't! But there is no financial gain in giving u more of anything!

Also, I do think it would be very simple to write code that says if a player pays for diamonds to stop offering the "commercials" to watch. And I think it would be fairly simple as well to adjust the game outcome based on what a player is willing to pay for (boosters, tools). The software is probably like any kind of gaming software based on allowed percentages of winning.

This is just another form of on-line gambling. Each time we play we think we can win. But Playrix, as the "house" in the gambling example, always wins.
    .......just like the idea of ‘fair play’......
    How is it ‘fair play’ if boosters are PROGRAMMED to land only in specific blocks?

This is NOT fair play.....
    But what do I know..........