Thread: Star mystery

Star mystery

I am aware of the issue regarding incomplete tanks preventing booster awards down the road, and I have checked each and every tank multiple times. If one showed incomplete, I fixed it. Today, I got the second star in Fairytale Ball and no award! Back to the beginning and found Farm tank was 450 short. I would bet my first born child that Farm was completed and that the completion was checked again and again. What is Playrix doing? The only answer I can come up with is that they are tweaking items and reducing beauty points for some. Then, this reduction is grandfathered back to affect EVERYONE who ever bought that item. Playrix, stop it. Seriously. Just. Stop.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 12-28-2018 at 06:46 PM.

Now we are talking! I have just found two fish tanks that were missing the third star again, although I hadn't changed anything. Correcting this, I have a new fish tank open. And more jewels, hehe. I saw it as soon as I went into the fish tank.
    Playing Township on MacOS, Fishdom on iOS

Pine Falls / level 67 / code HYCJGU

--- Wisdom of the century: There is no apostrophe in front of a plural s. ---

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Falls View Post
    Now we are talking! I have just found two fish tanks that were missing the third star again, although I hadn't changed anything. Correcting this, I have a new fish tank open. And more jewels, hehe. I saw it as soon as I went into the fish tank.
    Pine Falls - please see my post written in response to you in the Forum question immediately below this one.

All my tanks have 3 stars, yet it is not letting me move on to the next tank, I'm on Egypt and want to move on to the wild West. Anyone else with this problem?

You only "think" you have three stars in all preceding aquariums. You most likely don't. Go all the way back to Tropica and open each aquarium in turn. Click on the beauty points bar on the top of the screen. Don't just look at the stars - click on the bar. If it says "you have all three stars" move on to the next tank, and so on up the line. You will find that you are a few points shy in two or more tanks. You'll need to get a plant or something like that to get to the required point total. After you complete that incomplete tank, keep on checking until all tanks up to your current one are confirmed. Like magic, rewards for your latest completed tank will appear.

Sheepherder - another quick way to confirm you have all the stars you think you have: If you have completed Egypt, then you should have 33 stars (11 tanks x 3 stars each). This would mean 660 coins when you win a level. The next time you win a level, take note of how many coins are awarded. Divide that number by 20. If that doesn't equal how many stars you think you have, you have one or more incomplete tanks.