Thread: Confirm cash

Confirm cash

You should have to push a button to confirm cash purchases. I have lost so much cash by accidently pushing the wrong button. This is so frustrating.

Yep I would like a better system for confirming you want to spend your hard earned Tcash. Judging by the numerous reports from players, myself included of accidentally using Tcash, the current supposed confirmations are insufficient.

ETA Check this thread out Michelle Confirmation button for Tcash. Also you will see GL posted this few years ago, so this doesn't make me hopeful Playrix will make changes to this issue anytime soon
    Last edited by Downton; 12-18-2018 at 01:31 PM.

Also a LOG function to see where tcash added came from, and where it went when it got spent.

2. Please add a toggle in events ( where spending tcash in real time can happen) to toggle spending on & off ... & Ask user if it should start on or off when they start each session ( you could have a play ___ restaurant button for EACH with & with spending tcash)

Quote Originally Posted by michelle866 View Post
    You should have to push a button to confirm cash purchases. I have lost so much cash by accidently pushing the wrong button. This is so frustrating.
    ohhh...
    Last edited by Phillip368; 12-29-2018 at 06:26 AM.