Thread: No Reward for Aquarium Stars

No Reward for Aquarium Stars

First, a couple questions:

1. Are you supposed to get a reward for each star you get, as you add beauty points to an aquarium?
    2. When you get 3 stars, is the reward supposed to be the same as 1 and 2 stars, or even bigger?

Background: I am at level 1000+ on the latest (Christmassy) Android version. Sometimes, I have gotten a star, and not been rewarded in the past. I thought maybe it was a random thing, and you don't always get a reward. But earlier today I got all 3 stars in an aquarium, and did not get rewarded, and thought this is off. It take a ton of beauty points to get stars at the higher levels, and there should be a reward. Especially when you get all 3 stars.

What gives?

You only "think" you have three stars in all preceding aquariums. You most likely don't. Go all the way back to Tropica and open each aquarium in turn. Click on the beauty points bar on the top of the screen. Don't just look at the stars - click on the bar. If it says "you have all three stars" move on to the next tank, and so on up the line. You will find that you are a few points shy in two or more tanks. You'll need to get a plant or something like that to get to the required point total. After you complete that incomplete tank, keep on checking until all tanks up to your current one are confirmed. Like magic, rewards for your latest completed tank will appear.

Quote Originally Posted by ndgoblue View Post
    You only "think" you have three stars in all preceding aquariums. You most likely don't. Go all the way back to Tropica and open each aquarium in turn. Click on the beauty points bar on the top of the screen.
    Thanks, but it did not work for me.

Can someone answer my 2 questions above? Are you always supposed to get a bonus?

Answers are: yes to #1. You get 20 points added to passing a game level for each star, and a one time booster, and sometimes 5 diamonds. #2 answer is that the reward is usually equivalent, although the booster can be of higher value. So, if you have completed10 tanks that would equal 30 stars which would mean you would get 600 coins added to your base reward when winning a level.

Quote Originally Posted by ndgoblue View Post
    Answers are: yes to #1. You get 20 points added to passing a game level for each star, and a one time booster, and sometimes 5 diamonds. #2 answer is that the reward is usually equivalent, although the booster can be of higher value. So, kissanime if you have completed10 tanks that would equal 30 stars which would mean you would get 600 coins added to your base reward when winning a level.
    Well written, thanks for sharing! ������

Hi, I'm at level 3780 (Android) and always get a reward for the next star: it's five diamonds, booster and +20 points. Always. The reward for the next star is displayed at the top of the screen of the current aquarium