Thread: No reward for second star in aquarium

No reward for second star in aquarium

I reached the second star in the Venice aquarium, but the rewards didn't show up. Don't tell me to contact playrix through the game. They don't seem to see the need to answer me.
    Playing Township on MacOS, Fishdom on iOS

Pine Falls / level 67 / code HYCJGU

--- Wisdom of the century: There is no apostrophe in front of a plural s. ---

Hi Pine Falls all I can suggest is things you've probably read already. There may not be anyone in tech support until aftr the holiday.

Are you sure you didn't already win that star? Did you win it before and then move things out of the tank to work on another tank? u only get rewards once.

That is all I can think of sorry!
    Last edited by dandelion; 12-24-2018 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Falls View Post
    I reached the second star in the Venice aquarium, but the rewards didn't show up. Don't tell me to contact playrix through the game. They don't seem to see the need to answer me.
    Hi! I've just sent you a private message here on the forum Please check your inbox so that I could help you further. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dandelion View Post
    Hi Pine Falls all I can suggest is things you've probably read already. There may not be anyone in tech support until aftr the holiday.

Are you sure you didn't already win that star? Did you win it before and then move things out of the tank to work on another tank? u only get rewards once.

That is all I can think of sorry!
    I bought enough stuff to get it (for the first time of course) and it showed up on the top. But then nothing happened.

You only "think" you have three stars in all preceding aquariums. You most likely don't. Go all the way back to Tropica and open each aquarium in turn. Click on the beauty points bar on the top of the screen. Don't just look at the stars - click on the bar. If it says "you have all three stars" move on to the next tank, and so on up the line. You will find that you are a few points shy in two or more tanks. You'll need to get a plant or something like that to get to the required point total. After you complete that incomplete tank, keep on checking until all tanks up to your current one are confirmed. Like magic, rewards for your latest completed tank will appear.

Quote Originally Posted by ndgoblue View Post
    You only "think" you have three stars in all preceding aquariums. You most likely don't. Go all the way back to Tropica and open each aquarium in turn. Click on the beauty points bar on the top of the screen. Don't just look at the stars - click on the bar. If it says "you have all three stars" move on to the next tank, and so on up the line. You will find that you are a few points shy in two or more tanks. You'll need to get a plant or something like that to get to the required point total. After you complete that incomplete tank, keep on checking until all tanks up to your current one are confirmed. Like magic, rewards for your latest completed tank will appear.
    What do you know about my aquariums? I never remove anything from aquariums once I got the stars. NEVER! When I click on the next available aquarium it says I need two more stars to open it. And these are the third stars in my latest aquariums. So far so clear. What I didn't get when I acquired said second star is the rewards that usually come with them, like boosters and such.

Obviously, I don't know anything about your tanks in particular, but I do know what is happening generally. You and I are only two of many who have had this happen. Please pardon the pun, but something "fishy" is going on here. I've been reading the Forum for about a year now, and only in the last couple of months have I seen multiple variations of "why didn't I get a reward" or "why didn't the next tank open?" My post that you quoted is one that I have used so many times that I actually keep it in Word so I can just cut and paste it. Whatever Playrix is doing is a disservice to players, but how is that anything new? It is certainly their right to change values for tank items, but those values should only apply going forward -- not backwards to those of us who already bought whatever item they changed. And it isn't just one tank or one item. I have had several tanks where this has happened, all the way back to Tropica and all the way forward to the very recent ones.

I've also had this happen in an old and a not so old tank. And yes, such changes should only apply to those buying the items after the change.