Thread: Christmas Decorations for 2018

Christmas Decorations for 2018

Does anyone other than me feel the 2018 Christmas decorations were a bit too expensive? I've played a LOT for days now, and with three remaining days I'm still short 5000 "bells". I just rounded level 3000 and I'm getting stuck on a lot of levels, and without many infinite lives or coins left. I thought I'd have a better time with the double bells, but that only lasted for a few days, without any timer. I feel either the decorations are simply too expensive or you just dont earn enough bells from levels or events, no matter how much you play, and compared to the Halloween decor, it's way too costly, IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Johan View Post
    Does anyone other than me feel the 2018 Christmas decorations were a bit too expensive? I've played a LOT for days now, and with three remaining days I'm still short 5000 "bells". I just rounded level 3000 and I'm getting stuck on a lot of levels, and without many infinite lives or coins left. I thought I'd have a better time with the double bells, but that only lasted for a few days, without any timer. I feel either the decorations are simply too expensive or you just dont earn enough bells from levels or events, no matter how much you play, and compared to the Halloween decor, it's way too costly, IMO
    Yes! I really want the mansion and have spent sooo much time on levels and im also short. Its too hard to earn bells. I almost feel like this game isnt worth playing anymore.

Absolutely....I'm on level 3421 or something like that and I just can't beat it. I have 4 or 5 more things to purchase and I'm disappointed that I probably won't be able to complete the task.

I did manage to purchase everything for the christmas special, but I had to go thru far too many levels to make that happen especially at the end. I was glad to see that about a third of the way thru it went to double bells, but then it ended, when the correct behavior should have been to go to Triple bells when double bells ended, not going back to single bells. (That is, if it lasts for 15 days, the first 5 days is single bells, the second 5 days is double bells, and the third set of 5 days should have been triple bells, so that everyone would be able to get those last very costly items in a reasonable fashion.)

But that would make sense, and we can't have anything like that, now, can we?

I did not use my leftover bells and they were converted to power ups (measly amount), but I got what I needed to decorate and used last year’s decorations.