Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipflop View Post
    There was a teaser on FB, but it said to "keep an eye on ingame news for juicy details shortly"
    I saw the teaser too. Playrix succeeded in making us curious and (even just a little bit) excited!
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 12-21-2018 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Importance accented

I had the "big" news envelope showing up in the upper left corner of both of my towns today. I tapped on it and it announced the major changes in the zoo. The announcement only consists the headline and the picture that Nevada already posted...no further information.
    After the big envelope vanished I could see the Information in the regular News-button....for a while.... now the news is gone again...
    So it was the same thing that cdosr experienced
    That's a little confusing, but I'm very curious to see what changes will come

I’m only four snowy owls away from being finished so sure, great time to have a big overhaul. Why not.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 101 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Just got the notice in game same as the one on Facebook. Note on zoo look at the last video it shows a lot of ideas during the design stage. I love the zoo it was a lot of work unfortunately the only time I visit is during a regatta task.
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 145 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

Yes I’ve been working hard on my zoo lately too. Just reached level 33 yesterday and am currently building the enclosure which cost 230,000 coins. Was all this work a waste of time? Guess I won’t be using any gems then to get the animals for the enclosure until the changed zoo is launched.

I'm really excited, but also hoping that sunk my so much coins and gems into my zoo recently hasn't been a mistake.

I really hope more info will be presented soon now that we've seen a teaser.

These changes are kind of scaring me. What the hell am I supposed to do with my gems now?
    📆Playing since: August 31st 2017 (iOS) 📆
    🍓Name: JammyJamFam 🍓
    👌Level: 64 👌
    🤝Co-op tag: Tethra Helix #EX3US2🤝
    💵 Loyal Member of the Spending Suckers Club 💵

🔮“And remember that bad times...are just times that are bad...”🔮

Quote Originally Posted by JammyJamFam View Post
    These changes are kind of scaring me. What the hell am I supposed to do with my gems now?
    Buy boosters.
    Míc Miller, ZAJDC4, t238:197+4, z196, iPad.
    Optimal Prime of The Beeline II co-op ~ the original "ultimate rules" township.

More land expansions please
    Kindle Fire only

Official township people watcher
    Downloaded March 8, 2014

I only started playing Township because of the zoo. I am a former zookeeper and the idea of designing and building my own zoo was intriguing. I have put a ton of time into my zoo and love how it turned out. I am excited to see some action in the zoo -- after over a year of absolutely nothing new -- but I only want new tweaks. Not a total revamping. So the announcement has me a bit worried.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)