Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Yes ma’am. (13 pages and 8,983 views show considerable interest in this new upcoming feature.)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Yes ma’am. (13 pages and 8,983 views show considerable interest in this new upcoming feature.)
    Hopefully it won't be long before we can all just get on with giving it a go, anyway, since I think it's fair to assume the deal was done when the announcement/teaser was put out. I don't like the waiting. I'm ready for the seeing.

I agree completely about waiting, Bess.

The good thing about this info (maybe some accurate, maybe some not) is that it gives folks a chance to prepare - both emotionally and physically (in their towns). Having been truly surprised with major changes over the early years of the game, where no warning at all was given and the change just hit like a bomb with an update, I am perhaps a little more sensitive to “surprises.” Not all surprises are happy ones, in other words.

No hard feelings, I hope, in my sharing these feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    No hard feelings, I hope, in my sharing these feelings.
    Of course not, no problem here (well.. none that are you, anyway, lol)

I agree that the waiting is killing me. I just want to move forward.

Wel Hey everyone, I guess We will just have to wait and see, hopefully they will make a mixture of us happy. I will not be happy to see the shops, go away for collecting items but who knows we “all” might like it!
    All we can do is wait

Using shops to empty barn and gain supplies versus feeding animals:

We have a maximum of 64 shelves in the shops (8x8), which only take 1 item each. There are a max, currently, of 45 animal enclosures; so feeding all the animals at once, expecting them, like helicopters, to most often require multiple items, already appears to be a faster way to clear our barn space.

Depending on the items, the shops renew between a few minutes and a couple hours. Rumor is that feeding will be at fixed intervals of more than a couple hours, so there might be an evening-out of disposing barn items in this way.

Rewards from the shops depend on the value of the items, not the number, so this could also equal out with animal feeding because the helicopter/ plane/ train system of rewards seems to be randomized to a degree. My guess is the Zoo feeding will function like these 3 existing game mechanics.

Thus, there will likely be little change for how we use and gain rewards from the Zoo. The biggest change will be in obtaining new animals (and maybe enclosures). So for undeveloped zoos, I do hope it is more fun and less tedious. For those of us with maxed-out zoos, we will still be waiting for new animal enclosures and land expansions to decorate.

My additional two cents while waiting!

Happy New Year!
    Vincent

All I can say we all love the zoo even my grandkids but tons of players spent a lot of time and really money on our zoos , so if that just goes uncredited and we all have to start over a lot players are going to be upset . Same as when the low tasks get upped and very little 135 task come . We know we played game a few yrs (like a player in my coop got 2 yrs on her fountain and I started at least a yr before her and I have 1 yr on mine really🙈) . Knowing all the money I choosen to put in this mobile game as many other long loyal players do . Please don't just wipe away all our money and time and yrs on zoo and game. And we upgraded our zoos for zoo tasks and we got slap in face with no zoo this ragatta, you want money ok we know that you mostly care about money because you are growing but please just at least remember all the loyal players that spent there money on game so you could grow . We love the zoo , I hope the changes are for the best and for the players not just only for playrix wanting more money trying to force players to pay money . Please don't let us down .

Spoiler wanted

Is there any info available on those 'daily quests' I read about?

Animal feeding will more or less replace the shop system, which may turn out as a good thing or not, but I guess the difference won't be that spectacular and in the end everybody will get used to it. Acquiring new animals will change, and I'm not too optimistic it will become much easier than now. But I personally don't care much whether I'm done with that part in 10 or 15 months.

So these quests seem to be the important change that's coming. I'd really love to hear some details on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lousy View Post
    Is there any info available on those 'daily quests' I read about?

Animal feeding will more or less replace the shop system, which may turn out as a good thing or not, but I guess the difference won't be that spectacular and in the end everybody will get used to it. Acquiring new animals will change, and I'm not too optimistic it will become much easier than now. But I personally don't care much whether I'm done with that part in 10 or 15 months.

So these quests seem to be the important change that's coming. I'd really love to hear some details on this.
    Most spoilers here come from beta testers experience. As soon as the first player on this forum gets THE game update and starts to talk about it, new spoilers will arise.
    So if you are in for that go get them!

My first reaction on the title "big spoiler" on the post kitty placed was to get out of here and back after my device gets his update.
    But curiosity... Mieuwwww