Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Redesigned Zoo...WARNING, THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS

Something is happening, folks...!

3B4C3649-0B72-449C-99DC-46107FCEE259.jpg
    Last edited by Bessville; 12-28-2018 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Added spoiler alert for the thread
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

I'm glad the zoo hasn't been forgotten, but it's my favourite part of the game so I'm nervous about changes. I wonder when we'll learn more...

Saw some info on a Facebook page about new zoo. Completely different zoo than what we are used to. You feed the zoo animals with stuff from factories. You get "cards" that you use to exchange for animals. You get cards from planes, trains, regatta prizes, etc or you can buy them for t-cash. No more gems needed for animals, no popularity points, no leveling up zoo. Daily quests in zoo for "prizes".
    Sorry I don't know how to copy the info to paste it here.
    Also with new update the decorations that you used to buy with ingots you will now buy with gems.

Hmmm...i’ve been focussing on the zoo lately and have gotten into a bit of a rhythm. I hope these changes are for the good! Just levelling up to 24 and ready to build the petting zoo. I wonder, if there are no more popularity points, what the function of the businesses will be...

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    Saw some info on a Facebook page about new zoo. Completely different zoo than what we are used to. You feed the zoo animals with stuff from factories. You get "cards" that you use to exchange for animals. You get cards from planes, trains, regatta prizes, etc or you can buy them for t-cash. No more gems needed for animals, no popularity points, no leveling up zoo. Daily quests in zoo for "prizes".
    Sorry I don't know how to copy the info to paste it here.
    Also with new update the decorations that you used to buy with ingots you will now buy with gems.
    Oh no. Which facebook page did you read this on? I couldn't find anything on the Township Mobile page.

I like the idea of having a more active zoo. Daily quests could be fun. Not sure about the rest though... I feel like I've just been wasting time leveling up my zoo and collecting gems.

What are we supposed to feed the animals?? Plums?? Or will we be feeding Betsy to the lions?

Quote Originally Posted by Flipflop View Post
    Oh no. Which facebook page did you read this on? I couldn't find anything on the Township Mobile page....
    It was leaked beta test info, Flip. There's been nothing official released as far as I know.
    Last edited by Bessville; 12-22-2018 at 02:23 AM.

Ingame the announcement is made, expect more info on FB within half an hour.... (or later this week....)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Ingame the announcement is made, expect more info on FB within half an hour.... (or later this week....)
    There was a teaser on FB, but it said to "keep an eye on ingame news for juicy details shortly"

Saw the Red Exclamation on the "envelope icon" (not the "big envelope" that shows up every now and again, the small one next to the "gear" icon). When I opened it there was something about a redesigned zoo with a "learn more" button. I was in the middle of something else so I didn't press the button.

I went back later to "learn more" and the entire item was missing from the list, only stuff about the latest video and delivering presents, no zoo announcement. So I think it was a "glitch" (read: mistake) that it showed up at all and that the real announcement will be later on. Hopefully with enough documentation.

As long as I don't have to redecorate or lose all the work I put in already, I'm ok with some new gameplay in the zoo. I'm sure a lot of people feel the same, other than it just being one more thing out of our respective comfort zones.

As Bess said; the info described is leaked from Beta.

Given that the zoo beta testing was several weeks ago now, I would assume things have been tweaked/changed since then, so for now I'd recommend ignoring anything that doesn't come directly from Playrix.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”