Thread: Can't Connect Facebook Account to MAC desktop Township - Help?

Question Can't Connect Facebook Account to MAC desktop Township - Help?

Hi there,
    I have Township on my iphone and my ipad and today I realized there is a desktop version for Macs in the appstore so I downloaded that and I connected my Facebook Account directly to it but the game still has me at level 3 and with 0 neighbors.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong here. I just double checked my iphone Township and it's working fine, connected to my Facebook account. Then I checked my iPad Township and it said I couldn't open it because it's already running on another device, which was my iphone, so I know they are both connected to my Facebook Account properly or it wouldn't have told me to turn off my iphone version.

I just closed out of my iphone version and my ipad version and fully deleted my desktop version. Then I reinstalled my desktop version and logged into Facebook again through it and I'm still at level 3 with 0 neighbors.

I would like to log into my facebook account on my desktop version and play at the same level (on the same account) that my ipad and iphone are connected to. How do I do this?

Hi YahYah, I'm afraid it's not possible to sync your iOS version of the game with your Mac. The two versions of the game aren't compatible.