View Poll Results: Has anyone joined your Co-Op just to request products?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 65.00%
  • No

7 35.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: People Joining Co-Ops Just to Make Product Requests??

Ok, first things first, you can request 4 caramel. So if your request got filled and you know 100% you had one in the barn then yes, you should have had 5 total. But the likeliest thing is you accidentally used the one you thought you had in the barn. As far as I know, any unfilled request sits in chat until it is filled. Not certain if a person can request again even with the first one still sitting there or not tbh. There is certainly no way for another person to delete your request, leader or not.

General tips: help requests from within a coop very occasionally don’t show on some peoples’ chat. Don’t know why, it’s just a little thing that happens sometimes. And the notification that pops up when someone fills a request can be very easy to miss as it vanishes so fast.

Hi Michelle

A request is filled or it's time is up. Nobody can delete it. Caramel has a limit of 3, so your request was filled. Each product has it's own quantity limit. For some the request is limited to 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Michelle

A request is filled or it's time is up. Nobody can delete it. Caramel has a limit of 3, so your request was filled. Each product has it's own quantity limit. For some the request is limited to 1.
    Weird, I can request 4 caramel.. does it alter as you level up? Or am I just lucky, lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Weird, I can request 4 caramel.. does it alter as you level up? Or am I just lucky, lol?
    LOL First time I see a difference in the number we can ask! I have no idea if this the norm or not or if it is level related.

P,.S. I can ask for 4 Honey Caramel and 3 Caramel. Did you mixed the 2 by any chance?
    Last edited by Graylady; 01-22-2018 at 09:02 PM.

LOL First time I see a difference in the number we can ask! I have no idea if this the norm or not or if it is level related.

P,.S. I can ask for 4 Honey Caramel and 3 Caramel. Did you mixed the 2 by any chance?
    I can request 4 x Caramel and 4 x Honey Caramel. Strange indeed..

I can request 4x each aswell

Thanks Dreadnought. Strange indeed.

Michelle... here is another possibility for your vanished request. Is your co-op very chatty? If so, your request may have fall at the bottom of the chat after a while. The chat has a limit of lines.

Sunday is boot day unless their behavior warrants a "swift kick" hehehe. 3 caramels & 4 honey caramel here. We dont feed takers but i'll tolerate them till sunday so we get points out of them. After all its clover and you can choose what your willing to feed them.

Thanks Dreadnought. Strange indeed.

Michelle... here is another possibility for your vanished request. Is your co-op very chatty? If so, your request may have fall at the bottom of the chat after a while. The chat has a limit of lines.
    Nope, definitely 4 of each. I thought requests were ‘protected’ from dropping off the bottom, but I may just have assumed that. We’re super chatty but I’ve never heard anyone complain about a request vanishing because of it..

Shandelle, is your coop set to open, by request, or closed? If it's open then you have no control over people popping in.

Michelle, your request should stay in the chat window until it is filled or until you request a new item. The total number of products you can request is not always 5. It can be 1, 2, 3, etc., depending on how difficult it is to make. Caramel is 4, toffee is 3.

A request before yours would be earlier. If you're asking for the same item as someone else, they may get theirs filled first being a member of the coop for longer. In short I don't think anything is fishy, and a coop leader or coleader can't cancel another player's request.