Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friends in both co-op and friends list

yes yes YES! I cannot figure out how to respond to friends invites because the popup says I already have 50 friends.....why does this have to be so complicated????

Quote Originally Posted by Prosperity View Post
    yes yes YES! I cannot figure out how to respond to friends invites because the popup says I already have 50 friends.....why does this have to be so complicated????
    If you already have 50 friends, then you have reached the max allowed in-game friends. You can always leave those requests pending, where you can still help each other.

If you want more than 50 friends, then you have to go via the Facebook route.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

I am currently confused with the whole friends thing. When I go to my friends tab I used to have 100+ pictures, about half brown and the other half blue. Then the colors all flipped a couple months back. Unnecessary, confusing, but didn't seem to really matter. But about three days ago half the people on my friends list disappeared. I now have 56 people, all brown.

But here is my problem ... I have a group of about a dozen people who consistently help me several times a day. When I go to send them thank you balloons their pictures say "invite" and I can't send them balloons!! Help!! I am currently at my limit of 50 in game friends -- have been there for years -- but am confused as to why all my other friends aren't available anymore.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Since the recent colour flip, blue represents our Facebook friends, Cody (which makes more sense to me than previously, I guess, since blue is FB's signature colour). If you're disconnected, you won't see them.

Thanks for the color answer Bess. That does make sense. I've already fixed the problem and was just coming back to post. I went to check to see if my game was still connected to Facebook. It said it was. But I disconnected (scary), waited a few seconds, and then reconnected to Facebook (kind of a reboot). That worked!! So glad!! Now I can send balloons to my generous helpers again! Didn't want them to think that I was ungrateful.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    Thanks for the color answer Bess. That does make sense. I've already fixed the problem and was just coming back to post. I went to check to see if my game was still connected to Facebook. It said it was. But I disconnected (scary), waited a few seconds, and then reconnected to Facebook (kind of a reboot). That worked!! So glad!! Now I can send balloons to my generous helpers again! Didn't want them to think that I was ungrateful.
    Oh, well there's a nice straightforward result! And you're totally welcome

I have my max 50 friends...how do I add friends to get to 75 achievement level thru Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Don Herman View Post
    I have my max 50 friends...how do I add friends to get to 75 achievement level thru Facebook
    In order to add more friends, your game must be connected to facebook (Settings > Connect to Facebook). Then you will have to add other players as facebook friends (directly from fb, not from the game), and once you are fb friends, you will automatically be friends in the game.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES