Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friends in both co-op and friends list

Friends in both co-op and friends list

If I remove a player from my "Friends" list and they are a member of my co-op, will they still show in the Co-op tab list? I'd like to add more Friends and if I can remove co-op players from my "Friends" list without losing them in co-op list, I'll have more room to add new friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Argus012755 View Post
    If I remove a player from my "Friends" list and they are a member of my co-op, will they still show in the Co-op tab list? I'd like to add more Friends and if I can remove co-op players from my "Friends" list without losing them in co-op list, I'll have more room to add new friends.
    Hi,

Yes, the members of your co-op will remain on your "Co-op" tab, regardless if you have them on the "Friends" tab or not, and you will still be able to help them.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

That's great to know. More players to help me and to help. Thanks for the info.

Yes..I have played everyday for a year now and have no idea about how friends, invite friends etc. works. I woul invite some but I have tried everything that makes sense to me. Game devs need to make things more intuitive. Like the friends thing, navigating this community thing, and that regatta with all those chests. That regatta is a lot of work to get such a small reward.

Quote Originally Posted by James Herriott View Post
    Yes..I have played everyday for a year now and have no idea about how friends, invite friends etc. works. ... Game devs need to make things more intuitive.
    I find I came pretty far with reading the "Best Tips for New Players" here on the forum and ingame with the old advice "Click on everything" - and have you read the ingame Help at all? There's quite some explanations there

If you remove a coop member from your friends list, and he/she leaves the coop or is kicked, you won’t be able to invite them back. You can only send invites to friends. This may be a minor wrinkle but it sometimes happens. If you were to get kicked out, for whatever reason, but they want you back, only a friend will be able to invite you.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 101 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Along the rules, it would be nice to remove the 50 invite limit and the rest having to be through Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkus View Post
    Along the rules, it would be nice to remove the 50 invite limit and the rest having to be through Facebook.
    Yes. Yes it would.
    Township: Hope ~ Friend Code: UEP84U ~ Co-op: The Four Winds #HE8QGM ~ Platform: Windows
    Zoo: Have a seat, and listen to my tales of woe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkus View Post
    That's on the 'nope' List, though, so I shan't hold my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by James Herriott View Post
    Yes I have.
    Hm, then it's a pity it didn't help you understand the game better. Well, at least you found your way back here and can ask a specific question, if there arises one.

BTW, your other post - the one about the forum - had several replies, too; they're here if you didn't see it yet.

Another hint: as not everyone uses the same display-form in this forum, it makes things clearer - esp. after some time and with more posts meanwhile - to quote (part of) the post you're replying to.
    One can also then "jump to" the original and see it fully by clicking on the little arrows next to the name in the quote.