Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Deliveries Event 2018 [Questions and Discussion]

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie E View Post
    I am playing on a kindle fire. I can't get past the tutorial, every time I tap it tells me I'm too short, if I tap over 4 times the screen enlarges, which is a normal thing for a Kindle. What am I doing wrong?? please help!
    thanks
    You have to tap and hold on the screen to grow the bridges Joanie

I love this event. It's quietly addictive and surprisingly calming to play!

Thank you Playrix!!

At first I wasn't sure, especially with the chests for cash, and a minimal collection of new decorations to win, but you know after a few attempts and frustrations I found myself utterly entranced. Every bit of it is adorable. All the graphics and music are cute and Christmassy. My only gripe is that we get too few chances to play! I wish the waiting time was less or that we got to make a journey per bag.

Well done and many thanks for all the fun you guys provide. I'd be lost without my township some days, sad but true! Merry Christmas everyone.

I really like this event it is fun and something a bit different. There are some nice prizes to pick up along the way and I haven't found it too difficult.......so far! The moving platforms are a bit more of a challenge though. I also wholeheartedly agree with Dreadnought, it is especially nice to have an event that doesn't fill the barn

I like this event. I like that it is a new event. It is NOT a money grab in the way the last snowboarding event was. If you fall you lose the stars etc from that turn only. The leaderboard of how many presents delivered is cumulative and do not have to be earned from consecutive successful deliveries and therefore you do not have to pay to continue, just exit and try again. Personally, I am enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerville View Post
    I like this event. I like that it is a new event. It is NOT a money grab in the way the last snowboarding event was. If you fall you lose the stars etc from that turn only. The leaderboard of how many presents delivered is cumulative and do not have to be earned from consecutive successful deliveries and therefore you do not have to pay to continue, just exit and try again. Personally, I am enjoying it.
    I completely agree - the only (ETA: minor) cons for me so far are the slightly evil moving platforms and the 30 minute wait. It doesn't feel like we're being monetised too aggressively (and if I'm honest, the new snowboarding format really did) and I'm delighted to have something different to do. There are games out there who do this and only this, and with fewer interesting bells and whistles too. And we get it as a game-within-a-game! I think it's a treat, I really do.
    Last edited by Bessville; 12-14-2018 at 08:10 PM.

I like this one, for a few reasons...

It's new and different, something we have all asked for.

It's challenging, there is an element of skill involved, but not so challenging it is impossible...not so far anyway...

The leaderboards will still be dominated by people with a lot of T cash to spare, but the individual goals should be easily reachable.

You don't have to use T cash to keep your total score like the last event

It doesn't take up barn space.

And the chests keep giving me barn tools. (Unexpected bonus)

I know it gets difficult quickly, but it's a new event, I think they were trying to introduce all the elements during the tutorial so we can learn while continuing is still free.

My theory, give it chance, don't waste T cash, forget the leaderboard.

What a fun little game!! Challenging but definitely doable. It reminds me of the fishing game in the way I approach it -- kinda "zen" -- just relax and don't over think it. Sure, Santa goes flying over the edge now and then. I just kick myse!f and start over! Lol.

Thanks Playrix. Definitely new and different!

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

I just overshot a pillar so much that it landed on the next pillar and the game let me carry on. Very surprised, didn't like it, made me feel like I was cheating.Has this happened to anyone else?

I like this mini game a lot. The first couple of rounds was learning and a sent a few truck over the cliff...oh well. It's not that big of a deal. It seems like sometimes, no matter what, people are just going to complain. The only thing I'm kicking myself over is that I was too excited to decorate for Christmas and I ended up buying a decor that is a reward for the game. Oh well, keep watching those ads!

I really, really, really like this mini-game! It's something new and different and fun!
    Surely, I go off the cliff every now and then, and those moving pillars are quite challenging
    But I pick myself up, dust myself off and go on
    BTW, I am lousy at estimating distance, so at first I wanted to quit playing right away, but then I decided to give this game a chance, and now I am thoroughly enjoying myself, surprisingly enough
    Town: Hellensville
    Co-op: Zealandia
    #ZEECVD
    Member of Spending Suckers Club