Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Deliveries Event 2018 [Questions and Discussion]

Holiday Deliveries Event 2018 [Questions and Discussion]

Well, we got a new event!

So far, loving it! But the best part of it is that it doesn't eat up all the barn space!
    Last edited by dreadnought; 12-14-2018 at 11:24 AM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Woeful event, why bother? Another attempt exact more player cash.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 12-14-2018 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by leo1200 View Post
    Woeful event, why bother? Another attempt exact more player cash.
    So far, I'm enjoying it without needing to spend any cash. When I get bored, I'll quit, but in the meantime its a nice change, imo.

Boy am I lousy at this one! Too short (by a hair) or too long (by a mile). Sure glad I spent my TCash up front to buy the new decorations.

My question is what happens to the driver when the car goes over the cliff...

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Boy am I lousy at this one! Too short (by a hair) or too long (by a mile). Sure glad I spent my TCash up front to buy the new decorations.
    LOL! I also purchased the event decorations in advance. Yeah I either make a lousy driver or a lousy Santa. I won’t spend a dime on this one.

Oh, I have no words to express my disappointed on this 2018 Christmas event accurately! But I will try, to at least vent some of my grief.
    1. Right off the bat you have to gauge the correct distance between the pillars, wee bit to long, or short and you’re off. Really? No time to phase into it? Straight to the purse? A Christmas event (present) for Playrix, go f the players?
    2. Some pillars have crates, there the truck passes the crates and drives right off the pillar...!.? What’s this? No explanation offered!
    3. At you fifth drive, the pillars start to move further and nearer, to make it even harder. Really? Already?
    4. There are measure tapes you can use, you get 3 a pop, but there is 6 to 16 pillars you have to gauge, so you’ll have to spend $$ on every path!
    5. And the animation of the gift sack looks like an apprentice’s job and hurts my eyes. I am supposed to look at this for 13 days?
    After the heartfelt interview of the lead designer, how hard they work on good animation, this might be true for many items in the past, but on this special, no professional had their hand in.

This is a missed opportunity!
    Making this a “flying-event” with a cool Santa sled, to curve and pass homes and towns to count how many presents you can deliver, before your reindeer’s need new food/fuel. And to only ask for $ to fasten or improve goals quicker, instead of asking for $ every step of the way!
    So sad to see, how the game is trying to be made, more and more, into a cash cow, and lesser and lesser entertaining ☹️
    I am a fifth year player, who has spend hundreds of $ enjoying the game, but do so lesser and lesser. To sad, really.

Sax, sadly I agree with everything you wrote. Since this is a new mini-game, I agree they needed to phase in the difficulty level until we were able to grasp the mechanics of it. That said, more and more, Playrix is all about getting us to spend money. I can be pretty tight with the purse strings and sure won’t be wasting my TCash on frustration instead of fun.

I can’t even get through the tutorial on this one. Not worth it.

Plum Pudding?

Does anyone else find it funny that the plum pudding is made with strawberries rather than the underutilized plums?