Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Deliveries Event 2018 [Questions and Discussion]

I hate this event. I immediately began driving the car off the pillar and I cannot seem to get it right.

I have given up on even attempting to get any of the prizes.

My current score is zero.

I give Playrix a giant "Scrooge" rating for having such a difficult event at Christmas. Events should be fun (and winnable without T-cash!). Not a chore!
    Last edited by missy.; 08-02-2019 at 02:07 AM.

While i have enjoyed this new event, IMHO, 10 days is too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    While i have enjoyed this new event, IMHO, 10 days is too long.
    Agreed x 2.

I enjoyed this game well enough, beat the levels and moved on to a few chests. But I do wonder if it’s a bit rigged in the process. Early on I used the dealer to get a few of one of the temps (gingerbread), and, although I played quite a bit, the game never once asked me to “wrap” one. The others — that I made one at a time in the factory and used as needed — were needed often. Ah well, it’s my deal to like or not.

There always seems to be one event item that goes largely unneeded, Parieta. I don't know why.

I used all the temp items in heli orders this time. Usually I have heaps of one item left but this time I have very few of any. Good one

Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    I used all the temp items in heli orders this time. Usually I have heaps of one item left but this time I have very few of any. Good one
    The question is, when will the temp products go? I don’t want to produce any more but all my orders are still wanting them

Edit to remove entire post.

I would have simply deleted the post but in case anyone read it and took my observation as "truth", I'm editing it to say that is was truly a hallucination. I mixed two pieces of information and though they referred to the "temporary recipes". They did not.

So, Never Mind.....
    Last edited by cdosr; 12-25-2018 at 11:59 PM.

My first thought when I saw they were not bought back was that we will use them for the fishing event coming next week.

I wondered if they'd vanish with the Christmas decos, but those went away a couple of minutes ago and I still see Raj selling the event specials. Ho hum.