Thread: Holiday Christmas

Holiday Christmas

I've been a long time player, but you are chasing me away. I'm around level 1900 and in order to win reindeer fish I have to beat 58 levels and spend I don't know how many bells. It's really disappointing and sad that even though I do spend a lot of money in here I will still miss out on this holiday fish just like I missed out on Halloween one. The only reason I was able to get Thanksgiving fish is I never used my vouchers and had a lot stored up. I play to have fun and relax, with the holiday events not only do I find it stressful but also sad. You promote "fair play" but I don't see that as being a two way street. Before you changed things winning only 15 bells per board was even off for your high level players, when someone at level 10 would win the same amount and had way easier board's but now you have made it impossible for people like me to win even with buying boosters for every board, so much to the fact I don't even see a point in trying just to be let down again. I don't see any "good will" here. I just think it's really awful you have no appreciation for longevity and loyalty I just wanted you to know.

Has anyone collected anywhere near 1,000 bells? I’m almost to 300 and the Task ends in an hour. Doesn’t seem realistic. 😕

When I saw how unrealistic that was, I just resigned to not getting it. It was very poorly thought out, except for maybe them hoping that people would spend lots of money trying to get it. These kinds of things just make me more determined not to spend another cent on this game, despite the fact that I used to before they began making all these greedy decisions.

I agree with everything Beach Birdy said. I only have about 250 bells. No way I'll be able to purchase the Christmas fish. I'm on an impossible level that boosters won't even help me win. So, I won't be winning very many bells. I don't know what Fishdom is thinking. They certainly don't take into consideration their players' opinions. Last Christmas I was able to acquire almost all the Christmas decorations. Then Fishdom changed their format for the holiday events making it impossible for most players. Way to go Fishdom! You did it again, disappointed you faithful players. DO YOU EVER READ WHAT YOUR PLAYERS WRITE OR DO YOU JUST NOT CARE!

Hi everyone I am as disappointed in Playrix and the Fishdom folks as all of you. So based on the schedule they published on facebook there should be double bells this weekend. I have been holding off on playing new levels but will play some this weekend.

I have started to submit all of my concerns to tech support thru the game. I just think it is one more way I get to try to get something across. Consider that as an option.

Hi Lcd so youtube videos can't help with your level? I say contact tech support thru the game! Really I don't know how large a company Playrix is and I don't know how many folks work on Fishdom but why not ask for help or tell them ur concerns as many ways as u can?

I think they are required to answer (tech support) which they are not (it seems) in this forum. Although on the weekends I don't get specific answers so sorry I waited til Friday to suggest this. But ask now and check back on Monday for an answer.

To check for an answer I open up the dialog box and view my question. Several times answers hav been there but no indication showed on the settings page.

Take care!

Being rewarded with double bells is certainly helping to accumulate them as long as you are able to win the games.

I was able to get everything I wanted Thank You, the double bells and Rachel plus the chests I accomplished the 58 boards, I still feel that this is a very hard and stressful away to achieve special items, but Thank you again for the boosts (chests, Rachel & 2x Bells). Have a Merry Christmas.

Hi glad you got it done Beach Birdy. If I remember the schedule on facebook correctly (it was posted at the beginning of December?) I think this Sat / Sun coming up will be double bells also. And yes Lcd winning the games is key; I just keep trying sometimes.

I got the reindeer fish but I have the other fish from last Christmas. I don't buy too many fish since they don't have many beauty points and we are limited on the number of fish per tank.

I try to get as many bells as I can and I just buy several of the thing (not fish) that costs the most bells, and place them one in front of the other in my tank. It is one way to get beauty points sort of as a bonus. Helps but not a whole lot.

If something cost 250 coins like the Christmas tree costs 250 bells, you might get 80 beauty points for the 250 coins; but you get 2000 ish beauty points for the 250 bells.

Don't feel you have to spend all the bells they will convert bells you don't spend to coins. Fairly decent "exchange rate" if I remember correctly.

Have a great whole holiday season!

I think they are required to answer (tech support) which they are not (it seems) in this forum. Although on the weekends I don't get specific answers so sorry I waited til Friday to suggest this. But ask now and check back on Monday for an answer.
    Last edited by Ethan478; 12-27-2018 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan478 View Post
    Ethan, this is a quote by dandelion above, w/o it being marked as quote - what for?