Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ice Castle decor ideas? Let’s see your Ice Castles

Ice Castle decor ideas? Let’s see your Ice Castles

Hi folks,

If you purchased the latest promo decor, Ice Castle, please post screenshots of it here or the link to your town so we can view how you used it in your town.

As of this writing, I have not purchased it yet. Looking for some inspiration and your decor ideas!

(Mods, please kindly leave this thread here so I can respond to comments; thank you!)

Looking forward to seeing some inspiring Ice Castles.
    Last edited by missy.; 08-02-2019 at 02:04 AM.

Would love to share my ice castle but never can get my pics to upload. Please visit my town my Christmas decorations are right smack in the middle of town.
    Last edited by Home town; 12-11-2018 at 05:20 AM.
    Town name: The Big Easy
    Co-op name: Nicole's Big Easy
    Co-op: # NC5KD4
    Friend #64NSBM

Hi Home town, just visited your town, looks lovely and great idea putting the dec of Santa and the children beside your shopping mall dec.
    I gave your town a like

Thanks. I love the challenge of incorporating hard to fit deco in to the perfect spot. Like the huge fishing octopus in my water park and the giant toad on a pile of money in my eco park as a art statue. My favorite is the giant seahorse that I actually cringed at when I won it, I found a great spot for it in my aquarium park. I just wish there was an option to have a fir tree undecorated. My christmas tree lot would look a lot better with bare trees. Then again buying your tree fully decorated would be easier I guess. Thanks again for the like.
    Town name: The Big Easy
    Co-op name: Nicole's Big Easy
    Co-op: # NC5KD4
    Friend #64NSBM

I got it, but due to ridiculously lacking expansions, it's currently just shoved in the "forgotten line of random stuff I'll one day make space for out back of town, so, no inspiration here, I'm afraid.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

I have it out in my town at the moment. Just above the train station.

Sorry - I’m hopeless at posting pictures!
    Town: Port de Sea
    Co-op: Sunnycliff
    Co-op Code: #Q42CU7
    Friend Code: RR4CHH
    Town Level: 81
    Zoo Level: 20

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I got it, but due to ridiculously lacking expansions, it's currently just shoved in the "forgotten line of random stuff I'll one day make space for out back of town, so, no inspiration here, I'm afraid.
    That sucks Nevada. Does that mean you won't get to have a Christmas area in your town this year?
    I didn't get a chance to buy the castle, my offer disappeared after only a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie King View Post
    I have it out in my town at the moment. Just above the train station.
    Looks great Natalie, I like how you've put other icy decs with the castle. I have gave your town a like also

Home town Hi i visit your town and it looks great. My ice castle is in the right side of my town behind the hotel.
    Town: Ebostadt-Germany
    Game Level : 137
    Zoo Level : 36
    my one man Koop : Hand in Hand
    Playing on Android since February 2014 not on facebook

I have the ice castle to the right overlooking Hermit Island. Though I doubt you will get any designs inspiration from me as I am really not that creative. I will purchase some of the other event decorations to go in that area but only once I see what the event prizes are. I didn't set up my signature with my town name and co-op and now can't seem to find how to add it. But my town is Utopia, level 109 and the co-op is: Fun & Sun in Paradise, code: #FUNX8C

Man, now I REALLY want it. Too bad the sale ended
    📆Playing since: August 31st 2017 (iOS) 📆
    🍓Name: JammyJamFam 🍓
    👌Level: 64 👌
    🤝Co-op tag: Tethra Helix #EX3US2🤝
    💵 Loyal Member of the Spending Suckers Club 💵

🔮“And remember that bad times...are just times that are bad...”🔮