Thread: Themes to match world location.

Themes to match world location.

Honestly, the last thing I want to be looking at, is snow on my screen when it's the middle of summer here.

I'd also like the option to opt out of holiday themes, if Christmas, Halloween, Easter etc are not your thing, you should be able to switch the theme off. Or likewise you're on the other side of the world and it's summer instead of winter, you can opt out and the snow will be gone.

Hi Bluefix, unfortunately, since we already do have changing seasons throughout the year, I'm assuming the reference to "different weather and seasons" in the List of Ideas Which Cannot Be Implemented refers to exactly what you're asking for.

I admit I am not that clued up when it comes to programming games. Still asking Playrix to customise the game for different parts of the world, and then to also allow people to opt their towns out of holidays sounds unrealistic to me.

Oh Bess good catch , yes indeed what you said,lol

ETA Thank you Dread
    Last edited by Downton; 12-10-2018 at 04:25 PM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I admit I am not that clued up when it comes to programming games. Still asking Playrix to customise the game for different parts of the world, and then to also allow people to opt their towns out of holidays sounds unrealistic to me.
    I think so too, Downton, whether you interpret the Nope List the way I do or not. Imagine the confusion in the game's poor brain when we popped into each other's towns! I can imagine the syncing circle of doom keeping us suspended for ages in the between-town ether while it worked out what every tiny change needed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I think so too, Downton, whether you interpret the Nope List the way I do or not. Imagine the confusion in the game's poor brain when we popped into each other's towns! I can imagine the syncing circle of doom keeping us suspended for ages in the between-town ether while it worked out what every tiny change needed to be.
    That's so funny but true, our game would have a scrambled brain Also I interpret the example you have given from the Nope list the same.

I am constantly amazed and bemused by some unrealistic expectations that are expressed on this Forum.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)