Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [FB/Gameroom] Game not Loading / Blue Screen

Same problem here but I play on a desktop and not in the game room. Also Adobe (flash) makes me 'okay' it every day regardless I play via chrome and on FB. This started about a month or so ago...possibly after a win10 update.
    I couldn't get the contact support function to work but used a link you provided here to send one.

Facebook has been tweaking algorithms again and I've been experiencing glitches all day, as well as with another game. So I did send them a report as well.

This may be a Facebook problem because I'm noticing other games aren't loading either. Are people who don't play through Facebook also having a problem?

I believe this may be a Facebook issue because other games through Facebook aren't loading either.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 12-08-2018 at 05:07 AM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by gardengal View Post
    This may be a Facebook problem because I'm noticing other games aren't loading either. Are people who don't play through Facebook also having a problem?
    So far nobody reported this type of error with the mobile version, i am able to load my game without problems (Android). So it might as well be a Facebook issue, and not a Gardenscapes one.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I'm able to load other games just fine. It's just this one. But I'm strictly gameroom/fb.

Same thing is happening to me on Facebook Games with blue screen not loading game

----- UPDATE:

Hi everyone!

I just want to let you know that the devs are currently working on a solution to fix this issues!

In the meantime, you can try to:
    1. Open the game on Facebook (not via Gameroom), and refresh the page a couple of times
    2. Clear your browser's cache (how to)
    3. Install the latest Flash Player (or delete and reinstall it) > here
    4. Try using a different browser/PC. The game is supported for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox (using Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge is not recommended).
    5. Disable antivirus and/or firewall

I will keep you updated with any developments!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Добрый день! У меня та же проблема: игра не грузится, висит синий экран, ссылка техподдержки над окошком игры не работает, хотя остальные ссылки в рабочем состоянии. Помогите, пожалуйста, запустить игру.

Добрай день! У меня та же проблема. Помогите, пожалуйста, загрузить игру.

game not loading

Gardenscapes is not loading on FB and gameroom! Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    ----- UPDATE:

Hi everyone!

I just want to let you know that the devs are currently working on a solution to fix this issues!

In the meantime, you can try to:
    1. Open the game on Facebook (not via Gameroom), and refresh the page a couple of times
    2. Clear your browser's cache (how to)
    3. Install the latest Flash Player (or delete and reinstall it) > here
    4. Try using a different browser/PC. The game is supported for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox (using Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge is not recommended).
    5. Disable antivirus and/or firewall

I will keep you updated with any developments!

This has not changed anything for me, I still get a blank blue screen. I have tried it in Firefox and Chrome. It does load on my phone so I'm not suffering severe withdrawal yet. Thank you for your expedient work on this issue.