Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [FB/Gameroom] Game not Loading / Blue Screen

[FB/Gameroom] Game not Loading / Blue Screen

Every time I try to load it, it is just blue and doesn't load. I play on Gameroom and I tried loading it just on FB, but it still didn't work. I was going to report at the bottom link, but the banners are messed up and cover it. Help please?Untitled.jpg

I have the same issue tonight - just not working today???

I have the same issue on Facebook. It was working earlier (3 hours) today/evening. I sent an email to support, but they want me to open a case using the Support Team tab - but the tab is not working. Please forward this issue to Support (since we can't). Thanks!

Mine is doing the same thing. Kinda frustrating.

Hi!

Sorry you've encountered this issue I will try to find out more details about this and if there is a fix available. In the meantime, please use this online form to contact support. Make sure you mention that you're unable to contact them through the game, and attach a screenshot of the blue screen.

I will keep you updated as soon as i have more news!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Since the update my game is stalled. No game loading. No loading bar. Just blue? Can anyone suggest what is wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by BubblesofWar View Post
    Every time I try to load it, it is just blue and doesn't load. I play on Gameroom and I tried loading it just on FB, but it still didn't work. I was going to report at the bottom link, but the banners are messed up and cover it. Help please?Untitled.jpg
    same here blue screen.

écran bleu

Quote Originally Posted by 미아칼라 View Post
    Since the update my game is stalled. No game loading. No loading bar. Just blue? Can anyone suggest what is wrong?

same here blue screen.
    Bonsoir quelqu'un peu me dire si je suis la seule qui n'arrive pas a aller sur le jeux? Ca ne charge pas et l'écran reste bleu Merci j'attend vos réponses Bonne soirée

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi!

Sorry you've encountered this issue I will try to find out more details about this and if there is a fix available. In the meantime, please use this online form to contact support. Make sure you mention that you're unable to contact them through the game, and attach a screenshot of the blue screen.

I will keep you updated as soon as i have more news!
    I sent a report to the link you posted with a screen shot of the blue screen.

not loading

Quote Originally Posted by gardengal View Post
    I sent a report to the link you posted with a screen shot of the blue screen.

I lodged one as well

Yes, it's not loading on my Mac. I tried on a different operating system too, but nothing. A few days ago it disappeared from my front page on FB, so now it's a search for 4 clicks later under Games - Your Games & click Play.