Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

zoo

is the zoo worth buying an what does it do for u

lol... there's a whole subforum for the zoo here

Zoo Discussion

and a lot in the Wiki:

http://township.wikia.com/wiki/Zoo

I suggest you start there for an overview and then can ask more precisely. You will find quite controversial opinions.
    And if you're playing on Win10, I would suggest rather not to build it, until its disappearing on this platform has been fixed.

zoo

I think its stupid that u have to use the building tools from main map to build your zoo when u never get enough of them now. I don't think the zoo is worth building.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    I think its stupid that u have to use the building tools from main map to build your zoo when u never get enough of them now.
    It is not only "now" that you don't get enough tools. Playrix will rather call it strategical, I guess.

Controversial opinions, as I said.

zoo is pointless

the zoo is pointless as the zoo does not make u any money or anything it just sucks up your tools that u need for buildings and crystals and money and after making the full family the animals do nothing for u except take up room they should make it that after a while of having the animals u can sell the baby after they grow up back to the zoo so u can start that animal again and again to make your money back. if they don't change the zoo I would not buy unless u want to waste your money an tools an crystals. its only the shops u buy help u in zoo so if u do buy zoo just buy shops not animals as animals r a waste of time and tools

Scotty: if you hate the zoo that much, just ignore it.

It's one giant decoration, with additional parts. Kinda like the upgradeable decor (cake, snowman, etc). It's the joy of collecting all the animals, the joy of decorating a whole new space... That's what the zoo's about. I mean... What's the point in building a town to start with? It doesn't give you anything... Except the enjoyment of doing it.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

Sounds like you already made up your mind about the zoo, Scott.
    But next to frustrations this part of the game can also bring you a lot of coins, building materials, gems and last but not the least fun in designing/decorating.
    Just find your way to play the game and enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post

It's one giant decoration, with additional parts. Kinda like the upgradeable decor (cake, snowman, etc). It's the joy of collecting all the animals, the joy of decorating a whole new space... That's what the zoo's about. I mean... What's the point in building a town to start with? It doesn't give you anything... Except the enjoyment of doing it.
    Yes

I love my zoo. At level 45, I have all my enclosures and buildings,but still waiting to get my last three animal families. I love planning my layout and tweaking it as I go along. Come visit😊
    Coop funny farm
    FUNHQW

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGA View Post
    Come visit������
    Coop funny farm
    FUNHQW
    your Coop tag needs the # in front, or it won't work.
    Beautiful setup in your zoo! and interesting town layout, too.
    I'm still working on my zoo - love it also and have put so many decos in, that I don't have enough room for the enclosures now! (but have all expansions there, so: yes, pls more expansions!)