Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Homescapes

Homescapes suddenly stopped working on my Macbook (OS High Sierra) after latest update. wont even load up

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlyn View Post
    Cant connect the data from my phone to my computer!!! Have version 4.2 on both, deleted and redownloaded on my computer, and im signed into face book on both!!! HELP!
    Hi,

Unfortunately, you can't sync your progress if your devices are not on compatible devices. The mobile version on your phone can sync only with other Android/iOS/Kinlde devices. So even if you're connected to the same fb account, the progress will not be synced.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

f the app is frozen and unresponsive, force quit the app (you may lose unsaved changes). Choose Apple menu > Force Quit, select the app in the dialog that appears, then click Force Quit.

If the app quit, reopen it by clicking Reopen in the dialog that appears tutuapp.

Restart your Mac by choosing Apple menu > Restart.

Read the app’s documentation to see whether it’s compatible with your version of macOS.
    Last edited by Melissa345; 03-26-2019 at 08:56 AM.