Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Homescapes

Homescapes

Unable to download app. This appears after I was told to reload the game because it wouldn’t update. I’ve restarted my Device too

Hi Rosieb52!
    So sorrry to hear that! Please contact our Support team via this link: https://bit.ly/2xNwuqF
    Our agents will be happy to help you fix this issue asap!
    Thanks in advance!

I tried that web to contact and that is not going through either. I have hit submit 3 times. Still there.

Quote Originally Posted by ❤heart4LOVE View Post
    I tried that web to contact and that is not going through either. I have hit submit 3 times. Still there.
    Hi!

Are you sure you filled out all the required fields, and correctly typed the security text?
    I would recommend to enter your email address as well, although it's not required, because you'll immediately receive a confirmation email once they received your message.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

My wife is trying play homescapes on a pixel 2xl and it wont play. She was playing just fine up until 3 days ago. Please help

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy5309 View Post
    My wife is trying play homescapes on a pixel 2xl and it wont play. She was playing just fine up until 3 days ago. Please help
    Hi!

Could you give more details on what the problem is? Does the app not open at all? It opens and it crashes? Are there any error messages?
    You should try deleting and re-installing the app first (it would help if the game is connected to facebook to easily restore progress), and see if the problem persists after that.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    FORUM RULES

App does not open at all. When she opens it, it just says playrix in green letters.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosieb52 View Post
    Unable to download app. This appears after I was told to reload the game because it wouldn’t update cleanmaster. I’ve restarted my Device too
    I have exactly the same problem. Anyone got a suggestion?
    Last edited by Lincoln94; 03-25-2019 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln94 View Post
    I have exactly the same problem. Anyone got a suggestion?
    Hi,

You should follow the link Tanya posted in the second post in this thread, and write to the support team directly. Give them all the details you can about your issue, what errors do you get, etc., and they will assist you further!
    FORUM RULES

Cant connect the data from my phone to my computer!!! Have version 4.2 on both, deleted and redownloaded on my computer, and im signed into face book on both!!! HELP!