Thread: Reward for watching movie

Reward for watching movie

I am not receiving my diamond reward after watching the movie. If the reward is coins it works but if I claim the diamond, it doesn't show up in the tank to add to my collection.

Before viewing the ad make a mental note of how many diamonds you already have. Lately, the diamonds count is increasing but the diamond itself doesn't show up on the tank floor.

Quote Originally Posted by janetmillar07@gmail.com View Post
    I am not receiving my diamond reward after watching the movie. If the reward is coins it works but if I claim the diamond, it doesn't show up in the tank to add to my collection.
    Hi there! So sorry to hear that Could you please get in touch with our Customer Support directly from the game? We'll be happy to help you in resolving this issue

Quote Originally Posted by janetmillar07@gmail.com View Post
    I am not receiving my diamond reward after watching the movie on cinema apk. If the reward is coins it works but if I claim the diamond, it doesn't show up in the tank to add to my collection.
    Same problem is persisted for me. I have contacted customer support through app. They resolved the issue for me.

A friend of mine has. The same problem and tech support said it's the way fishdom works it's a random algorithm. This is rubbish as I get diamonds or coins every few hours. Just a money making ploy.

Quote Originally Posted by junkmail View Post
    A friend of mine has. The same problem and tech support said it's the way fishdom works it's a random algorithm. This is rubbish as I get diamonds or coins every few hours. ...
    I believe this might be a misunderstanding: So far the statement has been that it's random whether one is in the group(s) that receive ads at all. The reward for watching them isn't.
    That is also why Valeriia suggested above to contact support, in case of anything going wrong with receiving the reward.

Whether it makes sense to work with these random groups instead of "rewarding" those who pay money after watching ads or who fulfill the companies contracts with ad-providing services has been discussed here often before. Playrix hasn't given any further explanation to it than that random thing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Everything else is your interpretation.