Thread: Phone/tablet problems

Phone/tablet problems

Hi I switched from using my phone to play the game to my iPad. But now I can’t play the game on my phone. I tried all the suggestions in the help and support section of the game but none of them have worked. Anybody have any suggestions on how to fix this problem?
    Last edited by Bessville; 12-05-2018 at 06:13 AM. Reason: More info in header

Hi!

Can you explain a bit further what exactly is the problem when you try to play on your phone? You can't open the app? Are you connected to the same facebook account on both your devices - phone and tablet? Did your town disappear? Or is just not syncing properly? Do you get any error messages?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I can open the app but I get a message saying I don’t have the latest update but I in fact do. I connect to Facebook but I don’t get the pop up window to choose my town. I’ve been messaging the developers the last two days for help but they don’t seem to care really.

I can play the game fine on my iPad but I can’t get it to sync my town onto my phone. Both my iPad and phone are using the same Facebook acc.
    Last edited by Jane Walker; 12-05-2018 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Forgot to add stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Walker View Post
    I can open the app but I get a message saying I don’t have the latest update but I in fact do. I connect to Facebook but I don’t get the pop up window to choose my town. I’ve been messaging the developers the last two days for help but they don’t seem to care really.

I can play the game fine on my iPad but I can’t get it to sync my town onto my phone. Both my iPad and phone are using the same Facebook acc.
    Do you have the update on your phone and your ipad? You will need to ensure that both devices have the same update in order to sync them. If you do have the latest update on your phone, you shouldn't be getting the update message.

As Pink said, both devices must be updated. If your phone is Android, you will have to wait until the new December update is available, since iOS already got it. Until then, you'll only be able to play on one device (the iPad).
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thanks guys. My iPad has the latest update but my android phone doesn’t so that’s why it’s not working. Does anyone know when android devices will get the latest update?

Thanks guys. My iPad has the latest update but my android phone doesn’t so that’s why it’s not working. Does anyone know when android devices will get the latest update?
    No, we never know. I'd say anywhere in the next few hours-to-days based on recent history, but that really is only a guess.