Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Annoyed since last update

Annoyed since last update

Hi Gardenscapes friends!

I'm so super annoyed since the last update about asking and giving lives to my friends!! Before you could ask many friends in one time, now it's like 10 at the time! It's so annoying! You have to keep on clicking and clicking before you've asked and sent to all your friends!! 😡😡😡
    Respond by saying yes (or no) if you agree!

CHANGE IT BACK DEVELOPERS!!!

Hi,

When you go to the Ask for Lives / Send Lives window, in the bottom left corner, there's a check box "Select All", if you check that, you can send a request to all of your friends in one go.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Did that

Hi,
    I did that of course, but I still just can give/send 10 at a time!! So that doesn't work!

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

When you go to the Ask for Lives / Send Lives window, in the bottom left corner, there's a check box "Select All", if you check that, you can send a request to all of your friends in one go.

You are right Diana. When you check the select all button you still can send just 10 friends at a time. They do want you to get annoyed by clicking over and over. They hope that you do it too quick, so that you will hit the wrong button. That is why they put the get lives button so close to the ask friends button. They want us to use coins in all possible ways. When I first started to play this game I had the impression that the developers really wanted us to enjoy the game, and that they wanted to help us playing it. But with almost every update they make changes to get us to buy coins in every way. One of the things I am very annoyed about is the number of lives I get in the training section. I just had a long night, about 8 hours of sleep. I opened the game and there was 1 cookie I got from a friend during all that time! That is not possible. I asked a lot of friends for cookies, and got 1!!
    Last edited by Hanja; 12-05-2018 at 09:48 AM.

None of my friends show up when I want to ask for lives. Sometimes it will show only one friend at a time if I'm lucky. What the heck happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Diana Schipperen View Post
    Hi,
    I did that of course, but I still just can give/send 10 at a time!! So that doesn't work!
    I tried that in my game just now, and i was able to send lives to all my friends at once. You should submit a report from within your game, maybe there's an isolated problem, and not everyone has it?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Well, if they did it to annoy us, IT WORKED!!! Is it going to stop me from asking ALL my friends?? NO, I have a lot of perseverance, but they should fix it if it would be a bug!!

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

Before the update I had 28 lives, now they're all gone since the update. The little envelope that was on the side where extra lives were is gone.

Hi guys,

Sorry about the inconveniences. If you encounter this issue, please send a report to our Support team directly via the game settings. We're currently analyzing the game data from such reports and looking for the cause. We'll sort things out as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience <3
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

No envelop for friends. I tried sending to support through the game and it said there is no support.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 12-07-2018 at 10:00 PM.