Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favorite town sign!

Your favorite town sign!

So I was looking through the shop, checking out all of the decos that had changed for Christmas, when something caught my eye:

All the town signs have changed!

So I looked through the town sign tab, checking them all out, which got me thinking: what is everyone’s favorite town sign? Aaaand now we’re here. Personally, my fav is the snowboarding sign, just because it feels to..... wintery, if that’s even a proper adjective. A close second is inflatable monster, just because it looks so cute (and the raven is cool as well)

Can I be dull as dishwater and say my favourite is the plain old Stone Town Sign? I mean, it just goes with everything and I really like its slightly smaller scale too. I'm quite partial to the Inflatable Monster too though. I like how he gently wafts from side to side gnawing the sign - it's soothing.

I love the different selection of town signs and change mine sometimes daily. As far as a favorite, probably the round one with the purple flowers because it matches the train station best to me.

JammyJamFam, I haven't seen the snowboarding town sign. Could you post it if you have time? It sounds perfect for this time of year!
    I love changing the town name sign. I'm doing a Chinatown, San Fransisco scene nearby so I'm using the oriental looking sign. I haven't raced for ages but when I saw the paranormal sign I started again because it's only available to buy with regatta points. Right now the paranormal sign is my favorite, the animation is really cool. Hopefully I will be able to buy it this week.
    Here's a pic of the oriental looking sign.Image 12-4-18 at 6.32 PM.jpg

I actually really like the snowboarding sign. I'm not usually a fan of the "specific" or "seasonal", and agree with Bess that my favourite, and only sign I've had in my town since I bought it way back, is the stone, for the same reasons.

I'd be tempted by the farm sign, I just wish it didn't have the animals on it. Maybe a chicken perched on top...

What I'd really like would be to be able to use the signs in multiple places. I'd love to be able to name and display various areas. Oriental sign by my oriental village, wild west sign by the wild west part of town. Snowboarding sign by the permanently wintery/Olympic games area...

Oh well. One day maybe.

6F3DDC2E-0EA9-4777-9D63-01F4975429EA.jpg
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Quote Originally Posted by 505SunDog View Post
    I haven't raced for ages but when I saw the paranormal sign I started again because it's only available to buy with regatta points.
    Could you pls post a pic of that one, too? I don't seem to have it.
    And btw, the snowboarding sign was the first and only one being available as event reward only (pic is in Nevada's post) - hopefully not a new development...

I don't really have a favo(u)rite town sign. I like to change them with surrounding theme.

The "multiple town signs" is on the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list at least. Of course, Playrix would have to look there to be aware of these wishes...

The paranormal sign came in the yacht club with the abducted sheep. It was (I think) a square grey (rock) sign floating with three little stones floating underneath.

ETA: Slightly wrong. Downton posted a screenshot here
    Last edited by Nevada; 12-05-2018 at 07:07 AM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

oh I remember it now. Thank you, Nevada!

I like the stone sign too and would often default to that one, or the flower town sign. I haven't updated yet, so don't know what changes have been made.

Using town signs fitting with the event or season is what I do regularly.
    But this one is, in combination with that decos my favorite (don't know why*g*)