Thread: Different levels

Different levels

Hi, I'm playing level 591. I couldn't finish it, so I was looking on YouTube for tips and tricks. But the 591 on YouTube is different than mine. How is that possible??

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra1971NL View Post
    Hi, I'm playing level 591. I couldn't finish it, so I was looking on YouTube for tips and tricks. But the 591 on YouTube is different than mine. How is that possible??
    Hi!

Sometimes, levels are slightly modified since they were first introduced, especially when new elements are introduced to the game, or when the number of obstacles/moves/goals/etc. are adjusted based on feedback.
    When you're searching for a particular level, if you find the same board but with different requirements, you can search for an older version of that level. If you find a completely different level, you should try searching few levels back and ahead of the one you want, maybe the level numbers just got shifted (for example if you're looking for level 591, you can try 589, 590, 592, 593).
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thank you for your answer. It's a very different board. I also tried to look at neighbouring boards, but I couldn't find it. Also the layout of the game is different. My hammers are on the right sight in stead of left on the videos. I don't know how to post pictures here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra1971NL View Post
    Thank you for your answer. It's a very different board. I also tried to look at neighbouring boards, but I couldn't find it. Also the layout of the game is different. My hammers are on the right sight in stead of left on the videos. I don't know how to post pictures here.
    The layout of the power-ups/hammers/level number, etc was changed a while ago, when they introduced new elements (like the glove), or they are in different position depending on the device/screen size.

In order to insert image, click on the image icon above the reply box (if you're on mobile, go to "full site" mode to see it):

Then click Browse and select the image you want to upload, then Upload:

IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES