Thread: market

market

now they charge u $ to use the market man for orders whats next to get more money out of us

I dont know what you've been doing until now, scotty, but I've always paid for him. As far as I know, it's never been any different.

I was getting free on both accounts and they both changed at same time

Hm. I wonder if that's an introductory thing? Maybe I had it too back when and just forgot. I can certainly tell you I've never known anybody before who wasn't paying Tcash for him if they were using him continuously.

I think you get one day free.
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Isn't using the market guy free like say the first 10 times you use him then after that you always have to buy him.
    Town: Truli
    Level: 146
    Co-op Leader: Unsinkable #UNS6W2
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Yup, the very first time you play the game, Raja is free for 1 day. After that you have to pay the regular rates, either full or discounted, to use him once per hour. There is a booster that reduces his "break time" to 1/2 hour ("Busy Trade") but unfortunately it's not one you can buy with gems but has to be won / earned as a reward. It might be in one of the "super bundles" you can buy but I don't use them so I'm not sure.

I've been buying Raja every 10 days for almost 3 years now, well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Yup, the very first time you play the game, Raja is free for 1 day. After that you have to pay the regular rates, either full or discounted, to use him once per hour. There is a booster that reduces his "break time" to 1/2 hour ("Busy Trade") but unfortunately it's not one you can buy with gems but has to be won / earned as a reward. It might be in one of the "super bundles" you can buy but I don't use them so I'm not sure.

I've been buying Raja every 10 days for almost 3 years now, well worth it.
    Phew! I thought I was losing my marbles for a second there.