Thread: builing tools

builing tools

can u please make the building tools tradable that would b great

Exchanging building materials with your co-op was already ruled out by the devs, you can check out the full list here.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

that's because they want to suck as much money out of u as possible and if u don't get the building tools u need u will use your in game $ to buy them or spend money to get them as in the past 20 trains I only got 2 slabs so if takes forever to get the building tools I need
    then they think I will have to buy them

I can’t figure out how to post my own thread?? Maybe I’m overlooking it. Speaking of this situation...I think it would be great to have a factory to make building materials like bricks, windows, etc. I am having an issue on getting bricks. 7 building are waiting now. Won’t help much with the storage issue. But it helps some being that you can leave some in your factory. Maybe an option??

Quote Originally Posted by Nellyglover2111 View Post
    I can’t figure out how to post my own thread?? Maybe I’m overlooking it. Speaking of this situation...I think it would be great to have a factory to make building materials like bricks, windows, etc. I am having an issue on getting bricks. 7 building are waiting now. Won’t help much with the storage issue. But it helps some being that you can leave some in your factory. Maybe an option??
    You’ll always have supply and barn management problems if you are trying to build seven community buildings at the same time. Have a read of the “best tips” thread for advice. You’re going to have to focus on one, sell excess materials, and complete them one by one. Don’t start any more until these are done. It will be tedious, but the first rule of Township is one building at a time.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9