Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reporting a cheater

Thumbs up Reporting a cheater

How do I report someone who cheated in past snow boarding event? I know they cheated and I know how they did it. I discovered it randomly so I know what they did. They didn't have to spend a $ of T-cash to progress in event! And because of that one of those people won the contest and me and person behind me who played fairly entire game are getting lower rank rewards! I want my hard earned reward that I spent so many cash to get there! And I expect you from you at Playrix to do something against people who cheat and play unfair and win that way.

Hi,

If you suspect someone is not following the game's fair play rules, you will have to submit a report directly from your game to the support team. Try to include as many details about the problem, attach screenshots if you can, and they will check your claims.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

You find the answer - and a lot of links - in the 2nd post of the thread "READ ME Before You Post in "TOWNSHIP TROUBLES & SOLUTIONS", esp.:

>>
    Playrix Article(s):

Related forum link(s):

<<

Thank you, I have sent a ticket to support but didn't send the data required to investigate which I'll do now after reading this [no discussion of cheating tactics - see forum rules!].
    Last edited by dreadnought; 12-03-2018 at 11:44 PM.

Lady E can I ask how they cheated as I suspect the same happened to me...? I normally like the snowboarding event but couldn't be bothered after seeing the other players score.. Nearly 50000 more than me then another player arrived and in an hour was 30000 more I was gobsmacked..

Quote Originally Posted by Misttree View Post
    Lady E can I ask how they cheated as I suspect the same happened to me...? I normally like the snowboarding event but couldn't be bothered after seeing the other players score.. Nearly 50000 more than me then another player arrived and in an hour was 30000 more I was gobsmacked..
    Given that the details were already edited out by a Moderator because such discussion violates the forum rules, Misstree, no you can't ask, lol!

Or, you can, but LadyE can't tell you.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Ok thanks.... I guess I will never know lol...

I'd think you can ask LadyE by PM, Misttree.
    Maybe you'll want then to send a report ingame, too.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I'd think you can ask LadyE by PM, Misttree.
    Maybe you'll want then to send a report ingame, too.
    Welllll.. strictly speaking, the rules apply to private messages as well, DD. But nobody monitors them, so that's a matter for individuals to decide.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quero jogar township