Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: December 2018 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Got my update this morning too (east coast). No problems with the connection.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 194, Zoo level 45, --- Fishdom stop at 1469 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Still waiting, impatiently, in the Midwest!
    ​------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lynnie

Level 72
    Zoo Level 13
    iOS on iPad Pro
    Co-op: Albuquerque #HCWWCZ
    Town: Chebbyville

Me too got update, I am busy making temporary recipes :O

Update for Android is here(West-Europe) Nos problemos
    Playing since: May 2017 (Androyd)
    Town name: Ruud's city of Rock 'n lol
    Coop: Mijn boerderij #MJZH6C
    Level: 93 / Zoo: 45

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    That's mentioned under the section discussing the next event, so I'm assuming they'll come out then.

Hmph, my airport no longer shows the paving through from underneath. Now it's grass regardless. That's mildly annoying.

ETA: the 'frosty' effect on the grass is way better than last year's dusty-snow-looking version, though. That's an improvement that means decos with in-built grass bases now blend much better than they did before, imo. Kudos to whoever listened (or just agreed off their own bat) and put the effort into that alteration.
    I'm not seeing much falling snow at all, which is a minor disappointment, and I've just had to radically reduce the number of basic trees I have around the place. With the bows etc on them all, my town has gone from what I thought was a nice tidy but 'natural' look to a complete mess of visual clutter that's doing my head in already. So I'm kind of taking back the offer of kudos, just a little bit I like the fir trees having baubles on, a lot, but I wish the others had stopped at a bit of frost. Work in progress..
    IMPORTANT: As Township Moderators, we have power only to maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix staff.
    - Township Support.
    - Township Wiki
    - the search function to see previous posts.

I wish there was an option to have some trees decorated, and some not. Also an option to make trees snowy all year round would be neat.

Wait, this isn’t Wish List!

Hold up, a short video was released to Facebook showing the new event. Looks neat, a nice change of constantly fishing, snowboarding and flying
    📆Playing since: August 31st 2017 (Eye Oh Ess) 📆
    🍓Name: JammyJamFam 🍓
    👌Level: 59 👌
    🐘Zoo Level: 13 🐘
    🤝Co-op tag: Tethra Helix #EX3US2🤝
    💵 Loyal Member of the Spending Suckers Club 💵

🔮“And remember that bad times...are just times that are bad...”🔮

This is not fair! You iOS users got 3 days advantage to make temporary recipes

Oh now, Mimy, be calm. There are still 7 days before the event starts and some items show up in the Market too.
    Level 147
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I'm not seeing much falling snow at all, which is a minor disappointment, and I've just had to radically reduce the number of basic trees I have around the place. With the bows etc on them all, my town has gone from what I thought was a nice tidy but 'natural' look to a complete mess of visual clutter that's doing my head in already. So I'm kind of taking back the offer of kudos, just a little bit I like the fir trees having baubles on, a lot, but I wish the others had stopped at a bit of frost. Work in progress..
    I feel you with the difference in snowy look between the natural and civilized parts of our towns.
    It seems that the entire (developed) city has received floor heating!
    Playing since: May 2017 (Androyd)
    Town name: Ruud's city of Rock 'n lol
    Coop: Mijn boerderij #MJZH6C
    Level: 93 / Zoo: 45

Quote Originally Posted by JammyJamFam View Post
    I wish there was an option to have some trees decorated, and some not. Also an option to make trees snowy all year round would be neat.

Wait, this isn’t Wish List!

Hold up, a short video was released to Facebook showing the new event. Looks neat, a nice change of constantly fishing, snowboarding and flying

I just posted this about the event on another thread:

Holiday Gift Truck Event: a video demonstrating it just posted to Facebook. I got the “heebie-jeebies” the minute I saw the 2xstar - reminding me of the horrible snow boarding event. I sure hope this one isn’t a nightmare too.
    Level 147
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)