Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: December 2018 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Yay, Downton!

Thanks Nana, very unexpected to get kindle so soon

Just don't overdo the fancy big trees in your Christmas displays, Downton. I've already got a fair-sized jealous huff going on over here in lame-zoo-town, rofl

My snowy zoo area is a desert (or should I see dessert, haha ) after I moved everything to the town. Worth it.

I'm playing on a Kindle Fire, and I still have neither expansions nor Christmas stuff in 'decorations.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I just updated my kindle from the app store
    Oh yay! I went and did that too. Got my stuff now ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnHope View Post

I'm playing on a Kindle Fire, and I still have neither expansions nor Christmas stuff in 'decorations.
    Check your app store. You may need to restart for update to show.

Yay, Christmas update to KINDLE -ville

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Just don't overdo the fancy big trees in your Christmas displays, Downton. I've already got a fair-sized jealous huff going on over here in lame-zoo-town, rofl
    LMAO, no promises

ETA There's no snow on my big trees
    Last edited by Downton; 12-07-2018 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    That's mentioned under the section discussing the next event, so I'm assuming they'll come out then.

Hmph, my airport no longer shows the paving through from underneath. Now it's grass regardless. That's mildly annoying.

ETA: the 'frosty' effect on the grass is way better than last year's dusty-snow-looking version, though. That's an improvement that means decos with in-built grass bases now blend much better than they did before, imo. Kudos to whoever listened (or just agreed off their own bat) and put the effort into that alteration.

Agree on the airport...it is mildly annoying. Ok...who am I kidding?! For my Type A personality...it is very annoying! Lol

Threw off the look to my whole platform...sigh. (going to my happy place...)

Screenshot_2018-12-06-21-11-51.jpg

Got my kindle update...now that my town is decorated, I need to get going on my house.😊