Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: December 2018 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

December 2018 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

I’ve just got the December update for iOS ...three new land expansions.

No zoo updates

The update says 12 Christmas Decorations available in store but all I can find is the Christmas Fencing for 2Ts..just wondering where should I be looking or am I being to quick and their not out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zena View Post
    The update says 12 Christmas Decorations available in store but all I can find is the Christmas Fencing for 2Ts..just wondering where should I be looking or am I being to quick and their not out yet.
    That's mentioned under the section discussing the next event, so I'm assuming they'll come out then.

Hmph, my airport no longer shows the paving through from underneath. Now it's grass regardless. That's mildly annoying.

ETA: the 'frosty' effect on the grass is way better than last year's dusty-snow-looking version, though. That's an improvement that means decos with in-built grass bases now blend much better than they did before, imo. Kudos to whoever listened (or just agreed off their own bat) and put the effort into that alteration.
    Last edited by Bessville; 12-03-2018 at 11:17 AM.

Morning Bessville..thank you for clearing that up for me..I saw the fencing and got all excited but couldn’t find the rest. Lol

We have 38dec days right now so I can go to town to cool off. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zena View Post
    Morning Bessville..thank you for clearing that up for me..I saw the fencing and got all excited but couldn’t find the rest. Lol

We have 38dec days right now so I can go to town to cool off. Lol
    Rather you than me, Zena - I wilt even in our feeble attempts at summer. And also, morning!

Good morning Zena and Bess: the holiday decorations tab just appeared for me (after leaving/returning to Township). New this year are 2 decos: holiday lampposts and a photo with Santa scene that appears to be animated.

Morning, zena and bess!! Where are the expansions? No other changes except "frost"? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Good morning Zena and Bess: the holiday decorations tab just appeared for me (after leaving/returning to Township). New this year are 2 decos: holiday lampposts and a photo with Santa scene that appears to be animated.
    Ooh yes, me too! Thanks Nana!

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Morning, zena and bess!! Where are the expansions? No other changes except "frost"? Lol

Expansions are here:07646138-81E6-46F2-AB09-EDF450C647D9.jpg

Thanks, bess! And morning, nana