Thread: A way to lock in reservations in Regatta

A way to lock in reservations in Regatta

From reading other threads it seem that my co-op is not the only one who has suddenly had a lot of problems with reservations being stolen, which is now leading me to believe that it is a glitch in the game. My suggestion is that when a player selects a task for reservation, it can not be selected by any one else until either the time runs out or the player chooses to undo the reservation. I allow all members to reserve tasks on my team so I know that's not them problem.

There is no glirch in the game. If you allow reservations on everything, you will always run into problems. Most leaders only allow reservations on very long task a player can start right away. This means reservations are allowed only for crops, ships and factory production. Nothing else.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix